Blaziken is a Tier 3 Raid Boss which is a rooster like Pokémon which additionally appears like a human. Its face, decrease physique, and arms together with its tail are all shiny purple whereas there are some yellow patches on its chest which run all the way down to its legs and ft. It additionally has a tan-colored plume of feathers that works as a mane round its neck. It’s a adequate opponent and shouldn’t be taken calmly in any respect and so on this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to discuss the perfect methods and counters to defeat Blaziken simply and rapidly.
Blaziken in Pokémon Go
Blaziken is a dual-type Hearth and Combating Pokémon and has a most boss CP of 19109. It’s susceptible in direction of Psychic and Flying kind Pokémons and seasoned gamers might be simply in a position to defeat this Pokémon by themselves whereas new gamers might want to go into battle with a companion or two with the appropriate counters to be able to seal their win fully.
The perfect strikes from the moveset of Blaziken are Counter and Blast Burn. Each of them have a mixed DPS of 56 and it is usually the perfect mixture of strikes that can be utilized in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Different first rate assaults from its moveset embrace Hearth Spin, Blaze Kick, Overheat and Focus Blast amongst different good strikes.
Greatest counters in opposition to Blaziken in Pokémon Go
Right here’s the checklist of the perfect counters that one can use in opposition to Blaziken and assure a win for themselves.
- Alakazam (Mega): Psycho Minimize/Psychic
- Swampert (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Latios (Mega): Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Blastoise: Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Pidgeot (Mega): Gust/Courageous Chook
- Latias (Mega): Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Gyarados (Mega): Waterfall/Hydro Pump
- Mewtwo: Psycho Minimize/Psystrike
- Slowbro (Mega): Confusion/Psychic
- Gengar (Mega): Shadow Claw/Psychic
- Hoopa (Unbound): Confusion/Psychic
- Blaziken (Mega): Counter/Courageous Chook
- Salamence (Mega): Dragon Tail/Hydro Pump
- Lunala: Confusion/Psychic
- Charizard (Mega Y): Air Slash/Blast Burn
- Hoopa (Confined): Confusion/Psychic
- Moltres: Wing Assault/Sky Assault
- Kyogre: Waterfall/Hydro Pump
- Articuno (Galarian): Confusion/Courageous Chook
- Latios: Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Alakazam: Confusion/Psychic
- Garchomp: Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Landorus (Therian): Extrasensory/Earthquake
- Barnette (Mega): Hex/Shadow Ball
- Tapu Lele: Confusion/Future Sight
- Metagross: Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Aerodactyl (Mega): Rock Throw/Earth Energy
- Espeon: Confusion/Psychic
- Kingler: Bubble/Crabhammer
- Swampert: Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Groudon: Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Gardevoir: Confusion/Psychic
- Beedrill (Mega): Poison Jab/Drill Run
- Rayquaza: Air Slash/Hurricane
- Azelf: Confusion/Future Sight
Gamers can use heavy-hitting Pokémons like Mewtwo of their group together with the likes of Gengar, Gyarados, and Blastoise as they’re additionally fairly good choices. Any high-level Pokémon talked about above can be utilized on the proper time to assist the gamers in opposition to Blaziken on this Battle Raid.
What are your ideas about our information on Blaziken counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback under!
For extra Cell Gaming information and updates, be a part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, comply with us on Google Information, Instagram, and Twitter for fast updates.