Celesteela is an Extremely Beast which has a big bodily development in Pokémon Go. Its physique seems like an area shuttle and its fingers are like a bamboo shoot. Celesteela’s big fingers radiate excessive power, they usually can also fly within the sky with unimaginable velocity. It has no evolutionary line. On this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to discuss one of the best methods and counters to defeat Celesteela in a battle raid.
Celesteela in Pokémon Go
Celesteela is a legendary metal and flying kind Pokémon in Pokémon Go which suggests it’s susceptible to Fireplace and Electrical-type strikes. It has a max CP of 3507 making the Pokémon powerful and competent. By my information, we’ll aid you with one of the best counters and Pokémon that you should utilize towards Celesteela to safe a win.
Celesteela’s greatest movesets in Pokémon Go are Air Slash and Heavy Slam. Each of them have a mixed DPS of 11.24 and it’s the greatest mixture that can be utilized in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Another first rate assault movesets embody Smack Down, Iron head, and Physique Slam.
Greatest counters towards Celesteela in Pokémon Go
Right here is the record of one of the best counters that one can use towards Celesteela and assure a win.
Megas that it’s best to use:
- Mega Charizard Y: Fireplace Spin/Blast Burn
- Mega Manectric: Thunder Fang/Wild Cost
- Mega Houndoom: Fireplace Fang/Flamethrower
- Mega Ampharos: Volt Change/Zap Canon
- Mega Charizard X: Fireplace Spin/Blast Burn
Shadow Pokémon that it’s best to use:
- Shadow Electvire: Thunder Shock/Wild Cost
- Shadow Moltres: Fireplace Spin/Overheat
- Shadow Raikou: Thunder Shock/Wild Cost
- Shadow Charizard: Fireplace Spin/Blast Burn
- Shadow Entei: Fireplace Fang/Overheat
- Shadow Zapdos: Thunder Shock/Thunderbolt
- Shadow Magnezone: Spark/Wild Cost
- Shadow Luxray: Spark/Wild Cost
Normal Pokémon that it’s best to use:
- Xurkitree: Thunder Shock/Discharge
- Reshiram: Fireplace Fang/Overheat
- Therian Forme Thundurus: Volt Change/Thunderbolt
- Darmanitan: Fireplace Fang/Overheat
- Zekrom: Cost Beam/Wild Cost
- Blaziken: Fireplace Spin/Blast Burn
- Raikou: Thunder Change/Wild Cost
- Zapdos: Thunder Shock/Thunderbolt
- Purified HO-OH: Incinerate/Sacred Fireplace++
Gamers ought to keep away from utilizing Bug, Grass, and Poison-type Pokémon towards Celesteela. Excessive-level gamers can defeat this Pokémon however we’d personally advocate that at the least two gamers should raid collectively. To safe easier wins we’ll counsel 4+ trainers raid collectively.
What are your ideas about our information on Celesteela counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback under!
For extra Cell Gaming information and updates, be a part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, comply with us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google Information for fast updates.