Cyndaquil is just a little quadrupedal Pokémon and is roofed with flame-resistant fur which is darkish blue on the again of its head and lightweight yellow fur on its underside. It additionally has 4 pink spots on the again from the place flames might be projected out from. It’s a very timid and non-aggressive kind of Pokémon so on this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to discuss one of the best methods and counters to defeat Cyndaquil in Battle Raids rapidly and simply.
Cyndaquil in Pokémon Go
Cyndaquil is a Tier 1 Raid Boss with a max CP of 1108. It’s a Fireplace-type Pokémon and is susceptible to Water, Rock, and Floor-type counters. The huge number of attacking choices in opposition to it and its low CP makes it very straightforward for the gamers to defeat in simply having the precise kind of Pokémon of their group shall be sufficient for them to win the raid as virtually each counter shall be helpful.
One of the best movesets for Cyndaquil are Ember and Flamethrower. Each of them have a mixed DPS of fifty.2 and are one of the best mixture that can be utilized in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Different respectable assaults from its movesets embrace Sort out, Flamethrower Cost, and Swift. However since it isn’t that highly effective, the gamers are really helpful to not waste their assets on Cyndaquil until they need to evolve it into its subsequent kind.
Greatest counters in opposition to Cyndaquil in Pokémon Go
Right here is the checklist of one of the best counters that one can use in opposition to Cyndaquil and assure a win.
- Rampardos: Smack Down/Rock Slide
- Rhyperior: Smack Down/Rock Wrecker
- Greninja: Waterfall/Hydro Pump
- Floatzel: Water Gun/Hydro Pump
- Swampert: Mud Shot/Hydro Cannon
- Omastar: Water Gun/Hydro Pump
- Terrakion: Smack Down/Rock Slide
- Starmie: Water Gun/Hydro Pump
- Excadrill: Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Regigas: Hidden Energy/Giga Affect
- Garchomp: Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Landorus(Therian): Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Kyogre: Waterfall/Surf
- Crawdaunt: Snarl/Crabhammer
- Mamoswine: Mud-Slap/Stone Edge
- Landorus(Incarnate): Rock Throw/Earth Energy
- Deoxys (Assault): Zen Headbutt/Zap Cannon
- Kingler: Mud Shot/Crabhammer
- Archeops: Wing Assault/Historic Energy
- Feraligatr: Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Golem: Mud-Slap/Stone Edge
- Rhydon: Mud-Slap/Stone Edge
- Sharpedo: Chew/Hydro Pump
- Salamence: Chew/Hydro Pump
- Gyarados: Waterfall/Aqua Tail
- Blastoise: Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Lycanroc(Midnight): Rock Throw/Stone Edge
- Empoleon: Steel Claw/Hydro Cannon
- Golem(Alola): Rock Throw/Stone Edge
Even when the gamers have not one of the Pokémon listed above, they’ll nonetheless use any Generalist Pokémon corresponding to Mewtwo together with others who’re able to dealing excessive damages like Vapereon and the gamers needs to be nice in opposition to Cyndaquil.
What are your ideas about our information on Cyndaquil counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback beneath!
For extra Cell Gaming information and updates, be a part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, observe us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google Information for fast updates.