Diggersby is a Tier 3 Raid Boss which is a big rabbit-like bipedal Pokémon. It has a muscular construct together with a spherical paunchy stomach. It has fur which is generally grey in shade together with brown patches on its ears, toes, muzzle, and stomach. It additionally has whiskers, a pink triangular nostril, and a toothy grin. For a Tier 3 Raid, it’s a fairly straightforward opponent however it might’t be taken very calmly and the suitable counters will nonetheless be wanted. So on this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to discuss the very best methods and counters to defeat Diggersby with as a lot ease as potential.
Diggersby in Pokémon Go
Diggersby is a dual-type Regular and Floor Pokémon and has a most raid boss CP of 9935. It’s susceptible to Preventing, Grass, Ice, and Water-type assaults. Seasoned gamers should not have any issues whereas combating in opposition to whereas new gamers additionally stand a good likelihood in the direction of successful whereas combating it so long as they’ve the suitable set of counters with them.
One of the best strikes from the moveset of Diggersby are Fast Assault and Hyper Beam. Each of them have a mixed DPS of 59.4 and it’s also the very best mixture of strikes that can be utilized in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Different first rate assaults from its moveset embrace Mud Shot, Earthquake, Hearth Punch, and Dig.
Greatest counters in opposition to Diggersby in Pokémon Go
Right here’s the listing of the very best counters that one can use in opposition to Diggersby and assure a win for themselves.
- Swampert (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Sceptile (Mega): Bullet Seed/Frenzy Plant
- Blastoise (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Gyarados (Mega): Waterfall/Hydro Pump
- Blaziken (Mega): Counter/Focus Blast
- Venusaur (Mega): Vine Whip/Frenzy Plant
- Lopunny (Mega): Double Kick/Focus Blast
- Alakazam (Mega): Counter/Focus Blast
- Abomasnow (Mega): Razor Leaf/Climate Ball
- Glalie (Mega): Ice Shard/Avalanche
- Terrakion: Double Kick/Sacred Sword
- Latios (Mega): Dragon Breath/Photo voltaic Beam
- Kartana: Razor Leaf/Leaf Blade
- Salamence (Mega): Dragon Tail/Hydro Pump
- Keldeo: Low Kick/Sacred Sword
- Charizard (Mega Y): Air Slash/Blast Burn
- Keldeo (Extraordinary): Low Kick/ Sacred Sword
- Gengar (Mega): Sucker Punch/Focus Blast
- Lucario: Counter/Aura Sphere
- Zarude: Vine Whip/Energy Whip
- Kayogre: Waterfall/Hydro Pump
- Conkeldurr: Counter/Dynamic punch
- Kingler: Bubble/Crabhammer
- Charizard (Mega X): Hearth Spin/Blast Burn
- Darmanitan (Galarian Commonplace): Ice Fang/Avalanche
- Pidgeot (Mega): Gust/Courageous Chicken
- Zapdos (Galarian): Counter/Shut Fight
- Pheromosa: Low Kick/Shut Fight
- Latias (Mega): Dragon Breath/Outrage
- Slowbro (Mega): Water Gun/Water Pulse
- Machamp: Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Blaziken: Counter/Focus Blast
- Swampert: Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Buzzwole: Counter/Superpower
- Chesnaught: Vine Whip/Frenzy Plant
Diggersby is an honest opponent to combat in opposition to however it’s not one thing very troublesome to defeat or something so gamers can simply carry their heavy-hitting Pokémons together with themselves with the suitable counters similar to those talked about above and they are going to be heading in the direction of a deserving win.
What are your ideas about our information on Diggersby counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback under!
For extra Cell Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, observe us on Google Information, Instagram, and Twitter for fast updates.