Duskull is a Pokémon that seems to be a stylized personification of the Grim Reaper. Duskull is a era III Ghost-type Pokémon. Its physique appears like a black gown with two bone-shaped patterns on its again. The Pokémon bears an uncanny similarity with the Grim Reaper. It wears a masks that appears like a cranium. Duskull’s main weaknesses are Ghost and Darkish-type Pokémon. On this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to speak about the perfect methods and counters to defeat Duskull within the simplest way potential.
Duskull in Pokémon Go
There are a complete of three Pokémon within the Duskull household of Pokemon. Duskull could be advanced into Dusclops by utilizing 25 Sweet and could be additional advanced to Dusknoir which prices 100 Sweet. Duskull is a Ghost-type Pokémon and is weak to Ghost and Darkish strikes. Its strongest moveset is Hex & Return and it possesses a Max CP of 706.
Duskull’s movesets could be divided into two classes that are quick strikes and cost strikes. Its quick strikes embody Hex and Astonish whereas its cost strikes embody Evening Shade, Ominous Wind, and Shadow Sneak. The CP ranges of Duskull are 364 – 403 (at stage 20) and 456 – 504 (at stage 25 with Fog climate increase).
Greatest counters for Duskull in Pokémon Go
Right here is the record of the perfect counters in opposition to Duskull in Pokémon Go.
- Gengar (Mega): Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball
- Absol (Mega): Snarl, Payback Darkish
- Houndoom (Mega): Snarl, Foul Play Darkish
- Gyarados (Mega): Chunk, Crunch Darkish
- Deoxys (Assault): Zen Headbutt, Darkish Pulse
- Charizard (Mega Y): Wing Assault, Blast Burn
- Darkrai: Feint Assault, Shadow Ball
- Latios (Mega): Dragon Breath, Psychic
- Gengar: Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball
- Hoopa (Unbound): Confusion, Shadow Ball
- Blastoise (Mega): Chunk, Hydro Cannon
- Chandelure: Hex, Shadow Ball
- Hydreigon: Chunk, Brutal Swing
- Giratina (Origin): Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball
- Aerodactyl (Mega): Chunk, Rock Slide
- Charizard (Mega X): Hearth Spin, Blast Burn
- Latias (Mega): Zen Headbutt, Outrage
- Banette: Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball
- Haunter: Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball
- Weavile: Snarl, Foul Play
- Manectric (Mega): Thunder Fang, Wild Cost
- Mewtwo: Confusion, Shadow Ball
- Sharpedo: Chunk, Crunch
- Honchkrow: Snarl, Courageous Chook
- Alakazam: Psycho Lower, Shadow Ball
- Absol: Snarl, Darkish Pulse
- Bisharp: Snarl, Darkish Pulse
- Pidgeot (Mega): Gust, Courageous Chook
- Zarude: Chunk, Darkish Pulse
- Hoopa (Confined): Astonish, Shadow Ball
- Yveltal: Snarl, Darkish Pulse
- Houndoom: Snarl, Foul Play
- Tyranitar: Chunk, Crunch
- Mismagius: Hex, Sadow Ball
- Abomasnow: Powder Snow, Climate Ball
Since Duskull is a tier 1 raid boss it may be taken down fairly simply. Trainers can use any highly effective generalist Pokémon that may hit laborious. Defeating this Pokémon is a simple job for any coach.
What are your ideas about our information on Duskull counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback beneath!
For extra Cell Gaming information and updates, be a part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, observe us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google Information for fast updates.