Eve is a Tier 1 raid boss which has a fox-like look with brown fur, a cat-like muzzle, and a small, black and triangular nostril. It has a cream-colored ruff round its neck together with a brown bushy tail much like that of a fox. It additionally has spherical brown eyes, rabbit-like ears, and pink paw pads. It’s an simply solvable Pokémon even when the participant is new and never so skilled. So on this Pokémon GO information, we’re going to speak about the perfect methods and counters to defeat Evee shortly and simply in a raid.
Eevee in Pokémon Go
Eevee is a pure Regular-type Pokémon with a most CP of simply 1210. It’s weak to principally Preventing sort Pokémons. Gamers don’t actually need a number of variety of their staff whereas preventing towards it as Eevee has a fairly low CP and simply having the proper set of counters on the proper time might be sufficient to defeat it with ease.
The perfect strikes from the moveset of Eevee are Fast Assault and Final Resort. Each of them have a mixed DPS of 49.2 and are additionally the perfect mixture of strikes that can be utilized in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Another respectable assaults from its moveset embody Powder Snow, Sort out, and Swift amongst different choices.
Finest counters towards Eevee in Pokémon Go
Right here is the checklist of the perfect counters that one can use towards Eevee and assure a win for themselves.
- Blaziken (Mega): Counter/Blast Burn
- Alakazam (Mega): Counter/Psychic
- Pheromosa: Low Kick/Shut Fight
- Terrakion: Double Kick/Sacred Sword
- Lopunny (Mega): Double Kick/Focus Blast
- Pidgeot (Mega): Gust/Courageous Chook
- Sceptile (Mega): Fury Cutter/Frenzy Plant
- Charizard (Mega Y): Wing Assault/Overheat
- Beedrill (Mega): Bug Chew/Sludge Bomb
- Sirfetch’d: Counter/Shut Fight
- Gengar (Mega): Sucker Punch/Sludge Bomb
- Manectric (Mega): Thunder Fang/Wild Cost
- Machamp: Karate Chop/Dynamic Punch
- Latios (Mega): Zen Headbutt/Luster Purge
- Zapdos (Galarian): Counter/Shut Fight
- Swampert (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Absol (Mega): Snarl/Darkish Pulse
- Lucario: Counter/Shut Fight
- Blastoise (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Keldeo (Odd): Low Kick/Sacred Sword
- Heracross: Counter/Shut Fight
- Keldeo: Low Kick/Sacred Sword
- Ampharos (Mega): Volt Change/Focus Blast
- Venusaur (Mega): Vine Whip/Photo voltaic Beam
- Gyarados (Mega): Chew/Hydro Pump
- Charizard (Mega X): Ember/Overheat
- Latias (Mega): Dragon Breath/Mist Ball
- Blaziken: Counter/Focus Blast
- Sneasler: Rock Smash/Shut Fight
- Toxicroak: Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Houndoom (Mega): Fireplace Fang/Foul Play
- Alakazam: Counter/Focus Blast
- Conkeldurr: Counter/Focus Blast
- Emboar: Low Kick/Focus Blast
- Meloetta (Pirouette): Low Kick/Shut Fight
Any heavy hitting might be ok towards Eevee as it’s a fairly weak opponent to combat towards. Another Pokémons that one can embody of their staff are: Pheromosa, Terrakion, Alakazam, or another Mega evolutions which has been acknowledged above and the gamers might be good to go.
What are your ideas about our information on Eevee counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback under
For extra Cell Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, observe us on Google Information, Instagram, and Twitter for fast updates.