Guzzlord is a large Dragon and Darkish kind extremely beast. The beast’s physique is spherical with a big yellow mouth within the middle. The within of its mouth is vibrant blue and there are small spikes lined with the throat. Together with this, spikes are additionally edged with its black tongue. Guzzlord’s physique is supported by two thick legs every with three claws and yellow zigzag markings throughout the knees. On this Pokémon Go Information, we’ll go over one of the best movesets and counters for defeating Guzzlord.
Guzzlord in Pokémon Go
Also called the Junkivore Pokémon, it’s weak to Bug, Dragon, Fairy, Preventing, and Ice Kind Pokémon and it has the flexibility to spice up itself after each time it knocks out a Pokémon. Though this harmful Extremely Beast has a excessive HP stat, it additionally has a depressing Defence stat. For this reason in best climate situations 2 to 4 trainers are sufficient to take it down in a tug. Guzzlord doesn’t evolve and is blessed with moveset which makes it one thing extra-ordinary to catch.
Guzzlord’s quick strikes embody Dragon Tail and Snarl and its fundamental strikes embody Dragon Claw, Sludge Bomb, Crunch, and Brutal Swing. Amongst all these strikes, one of the best strikes are Snarl and Brutal Swing and the amalgamation of those two strikes has the best complete DPS.
The CP ranges of Guzzlord are 1565 to 1650 at stage 20 with no climate increase and 1956 to 2062 at stage 25 with fog or windy climate increase.
Greatest Counters in opposition to Guzzlord in Pokémon Go
Under is the listing of greatest counters in opposition to Guzzlord in Pokémon Go
- Alakazam (Mega): Counter Preventing/Dazzling Gleam
- Altaria (Mega): Dragon Breath/Dazzling Gleam
- Latios (Mega): Dragon Breath/ Dragon Claw
- Latias (Mega): Attraction/Outrage
- Gardevoir: Attraction/Dazzling Gleam
- Togekiss: Attraction/Dazzling Gleam
- Xurkitree: Thunder Shock/Dazzling Gleam
- Lopunny (Mega): Double Kick/Focus Blast
- Primarina: Attraction/Moonblast
- Zacian (Hero): Fast Assault/Play Tough
- Granbull: Attraction/Play Tough
- Sylveon: Attraction/Dazzling Gleam
- Tapu Koko: Fast Assault/Dazzling Gleam
- Beedrill (Mega): Bug Bit/X-Scissor
- Charizard (Mega X): Dragon Breath/Dragon Claw
- Scizor (Mega): Fury Cutter/X-Scissor Bug
- Rapidash (Galarian): Fairy Wind/Play Tough
- Tapu Bulu: Bullet Seed/Dazzling Gleam
- Beartic: Attraction/Play Tough
- Terrakion: Double Kick/Sacred Sword
- Florges: Fairy Wind/Moonblast
- Abomasnow (Mega): Powder Snow/Climate Ball
- Clefable: Attraction/Dazzling Gleam
- Donphan: Attraction/Play Tough
- Alakazam: Counter/Dazzling Gleam
- Ampharos (Mega): Cost Beam/Dragon Pulse
- Lucario: Counter/Aura Sphere
- Gyarados (Mega): Dragon Tail/Outrage
Keep in mind to make use of these strikes successfully when confronted with Guzzlord in Pokémon Go. Watch out of the Guzzlord’s greatest means, that’s the Beast Increase which boosts itself every time it knocks out a Pokémon.
What are your ideas about our information on Swalot counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback under
For extra Cell Gaming information and updates, be a part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, comply with us on Google Information, Instagram, and Twitter for fast updates.