Hisuian Avalugg is a really highly effective Pokémon due to its excessive CP and the power to be an offensive and defensive Pokémon. Nevertheless it additionally has some weaknesses which show to be a problem in sure conditions. For instance, it’s very weak to Metal and Combating sorts and weak to Grass, Floor, Rock, and Water. They do have superb injury once they assault and have an excellent moveset relying on what you select. The injury additionally is determined by whether or not you need your Hisuian Avalugg to be defensive or offensive. Right here’s our Pokémon Go information about the perfect counters for Hisuian Avalugg and movesets to defeat this Pokémon.
Hisuian Avalugg in Pokémon Go
Hisuian Avalugg is a twin Ice and Rock-type Pokémon that was first discovered within the Hisui area. A tier 3 raid boss with a CP of 21854 and its finest raid counters embody highly effective Combating and Metal sorts, as it’s 4 occasions weak to them, together with Floor, Rock Grass, and Water sorts, with a blended vary of various counters accessible that can assist you defeat it.
Hisuian Avalugg Movesets
Hisuian Avalugg’s quick strikes embody Chew, Deal with, and Powder Snow whereas its Cost Strikes embody Rock Slide, Blizzard, and Crunch.
Finest counters for Hisuian Avalugg in Pokémon Go
Right here is the checklist of the perfect counters towards Hisuian Avalugg in Pokémon Go.
- Blaziken (Mega): Counter/Focus Blast
- Lopunny (Mega): Low Kick/Focus Blast
- Aggron (Mega): Iron Tail/Heavy Slam
- Scizor (Mega): Bullet Punch/Iron Head
- Terrakion: Double Kick/Sacred Sword
- Keldeo (Peculiar): Low Kick/Sacred Sword
- Keldeo: Low Kick/Sacred Sword
- Alakazam (Mega): Counter/Focus Blast
- Metagross: Bullet Punch/Meteor Mash
- Lucario: Counter/Aura Sphere
- Steelix (Mega): Iron Tail/Heavy Slam
- Swampert (Mega): Mud Shot/Hydro Cannon
- Sceptile (Mega): Fury Cutter/Frenzy Plant
- Conkeldurr: Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Dialga: Metallic Claw/Iron Head
- Breloom: Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Blastoise (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Meloetta (Pirouette): Low Kick/Shut Fight
- Zacian: Metallic Claw/Iron Head
- Pheromosa: Low Kick/Focus Blast
- Cobalion: Double Kick/Sacred Sword
- Aerodactyl (Mega): Metal Wing/Iron Head
- Machamp: Karate Chop/Dynamic Punch
- Buzzwole: Counter/Superpower
- Gyarados (Mega): Waterfall/Hydro Pump
- Zapdos (Galarian): Counter/Shut Fight
- Blaziken: Counter/Focus Blast
- Genesect (Regular): Metallic Claw/Magnet Bomb
- Genesect (Burn): Metallic Claw/Magnet Bomb
- Genesect (Douse): Metallic Claw/Magnet Bomb
- Gengar (Mega): Lick/Focus Blast
- Virizion: Double Kick/Sacred Sword
- Excadrill: Metallic Claw/Iron Head
- Sirfetch’d: Counter/Shut Fight
- Jirachi: Cost Beam/Doom Want
Whereas heading into this battle raid gamers should make sure that to give you all of the methods earlier than the raid commences. Put together an excellent mixture of counters to take down this fearsome Pokémon.
What are your ideas about our article on Hisuian Avalugg counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback under!
For extra Cellular Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, observe us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google Information for fast updates.