Hisuian Voltorb is a Tier 1 Raid Boss which seems like a massive Pokéball. It’s spherical in form and is coloured with its prime half being crimson and the underside half white. In its Hisuian kind, it seems like the traditional Pokeballs of the period with a gap on prime and the feel of their floor is just like that of the wooden grain. It’s a fairly straightforward opponent to battle towards and on this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to discuss the perfect methods and counters to defeat Hisuian Voltorb to complete this raid as rapidly and simply as attainable.
Hisuian Voltorb in Pokémon Go
Hisuian Voltorb is a dual-type Electrical and Grass-type Pokémon with a most boss CP of simply 1010. It has numerous counter choices out there towards it resembling Bug, Fireplace, Ice, and Poison which makes it even simpler to battle towards together with its low CP. Skilled gamers are assured to win towards Hisuian Voltorb and simply go solo whereas new gamers even have a reasonably excessive likelihood of successful so long as they carry the appropriate set of counters together with themselves.
Hisuian Voltorb Movesets
The perfect strikes from the moveset of Hisuian Voltorb are Cost Beam and Thunderbolt. Each of them have a mixed DPS of 47.1 and are additionally the perfect mixture of strikes that can be utilized in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Different first rate assaults from its moveset embrace Sort out, Vitality Ball, and Swift.
Greatest counters towards Hisuian Voltorb in Pokémon Go
Right here’s the record of the perfect counters that one can use towards Hisuian Voltorb and assure a win for themselves.
- Beedrill (Mega): Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb
- Charizard (Mega Y): Fireplace Spin/Blast Burn
- Charizard (Mega X): Fireplace Spin/Blast Burn
- Blaziken (Mega): Fireplace Spin/Blast Burn
- Gengar (Mega): Shadow Claw/Sludge Bomb
- Houndoom (Mega): Fireplace Fang/Flamethrower
- Glalie (Mega): Frost Breath/Avalanche
- Alakazam (Mega): Confusion/Fireplace Punch
- Scizor (Mega): Fury Cutter/X-Scissor
- Pidgeot (Mega): Gust/Courageous Chook
- Abomasnow (Mega): Powder Snow/Blizzard
- Nihilego: Acid/Gunk Shot
- Latios (Mega): Zen Headbutt/Luster Purge
- Absol (Mega): Snarl/Darkish Pulse
- Darmanitan (Galarian): Ice Fang/Avalanche
- Deoxys (Assault): Poison Jab/Darkish Pulse
- Charizard: Fireplace Spin/Blast Burn
- Flareon: Ember/Overheat
- Moltres: Fireplace Spin/Overheat
- Darmanitan: Fireplace Fang/Overheat
- Weavile: Snarl/Avalanche
- Lopuny (Mega): Pound/Focus Blast
- Typhlosion: Ember/Overheat
- Banette (Mega): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Manectric (Mega): Snarl/Overheat
- Blaziken: Fireplace Spin/Blast Burn
- Pheromosa: Bug Chunk/Bug Buzz
- Yanmega: Wing Assault/Bug Buzz
- Chandelure: Fireplace Spin/Overheat
- Pyroar: Fireplace Spin/Overheat
- Ho-Oh: Incinerate/Sacred Fireplace
- Entei: Fireplace Spin/Overheat
- Sceptile (Mega): Fury Cutter/Dragon Claw
Hisuian Voltorb is among the best Pokémons to battle towards in Battle Raids and if gamers are utilizing their highest degree Pokémons from the record supplied above, they’re assured to win the match towards Hisuian Voltorb and even when they don’t have the Pokemons talked about above, they will use their highest heavy hitting Pokemon of the appropriate kind and they’d be good to go.
What are your ideas about our information on Hisuian Voltorb counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback under!
For extra Cellular Gaming information and updates, be a part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, comply with us on Google Information, Instagram, and Twitter for fast updates.