Jolteon is roofed in shiny shiny yellow fur and has ears like these of a rabbit. It so has purple almond-shaped eyes and a catlike nuzzled with a small triangular nostril. Its again legs are very highly effective which permits it to run very quick like a cheetah. It doesn’t have plenty of counters and was as soon as thought of the hardest Tier 3 Raid Boss to defeat when it initially got here out. So on this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to discuss the perfect methods and counters for gamers to defeat Jolteon because it’s going to be a troublesome battle.
Jolteon in Pokémon Go
Jolteon is an Electrical-type Pokémon and is simply weak in direction of robust Floor-type assaults. Gamers ought to attempt to keep away from utilizing Flying, Electrical, and Metal sort counters in opposition to it as they received’t be of a lot use. They need to additionally keep away from utilizing Water and Flying sort Pokémons as a result of Jolteon’s movsets are tremendous efficient in opposition to them. The gamers may also use Dragon-type Pokémons of their crew as they take lowered injury from Jolteon who has a max CP of 2888.
One of the best movesets for Jolteon are Thunder Shock and Thunderbolt and each of them have a mixed DPS of 48.4. It’s the greatest set of strikes for use in Pokémon gyms and PvP battles. Different respectable strikes embrace Volt Swap and Discharge amongst others. It’s a powerful Pokémon to combat in opposition to so gamers ought to be cautious whereas constructing a crew in opposition to it and select their Pokémons accordingly.
Greatest counters in opposition to Jolteon in Pokémon Go
Right here is the checklist of the perfect counters that one can use in opposition to Jolteon and assure themselves a win.
- Gengar(Mega): Lick/Sludge Bomb
- Latios(Mega): Dragon Breath/Psychic
- Landorus(Therian): Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Groudon: Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Excadrill: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Garchomp: Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Rhyperior: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Charizard(Mega Y): Hearth Spin/Blast Burn
- Landorus(Incarnate): Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Landorus: Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Charizard(Mega X): Hearth Spin/Blast Burn
- Latias(Mega): Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Beedrill(Mega): Bug Chunk/Drill Run
- Aerodactyl(Mega): Rock Throw/Earth Energy
- Rhydon: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Blastoise(Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Venusaur(Mega): Vine Whip/Frenzy Plant
- Golurk: Mud-Slap/Earth Energy
- Mamoswine: Mud-Slap/Bulldoze
- Houndoom(Mega): Hearth Fang/Foul Play
- Steelix(Mega): Thunder Fang/Earthquake
- Gyarados(Mega): Waterfall/Hydro Pump
- Donphan: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Golem: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Absol(Mega): Snarl/Darkish Pulse
- Kangaskhan(Mega): Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Lopunny(Mega): Pound/Focus Blast
- Mewtwo: Psycho Lower/Psystrike
- Ampharos(Mega): Volt Swap/Dragon Pulse
- Flygon: Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Abomasnow(Mega): Razor Leaf/Climate Ball
Jolteon will get boosted in Wet climate so gamers ought to attempt to keep away from preventing it on this climate. It additionally doesn’t have a lot efficient injury in direction of Dragon, Grass, Electrical, and Floor-type Pokémons because it itself has solely Electrical-type strikes. It is just weak in direction of robust Floor sort counters so gamers ought to attempt to preserve the likes of Groudon, Garchomp, or Rhyperior of their crew.
What are your ideas about our information on Jolteon counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback beneath!
For extra Cell Gaming information and updates, be a part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, observe us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google Information for fast updates.