Kartana is a dual-type Pokémon that appears like a folded origami humanoid. Its paper-type physique is orange on one facet and white on one other facet. The top of the Pokémon is tucked into its physique with a 4-pointer star which largely preferred may be assumed to be its face. It additionally appears to have two yellow horns that develop into wider when it’s transferring upwards and has arms that resemble katanas with yellow or white sheaths. It’s an Extremely Raid Beast Boss and could be a pretty powerful opponent. So on this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to speak about the very best methods and counters to defeat Kartana in raids.
Kartana in Pokémon Go
Kartana is a dual-type Grass and Metal Pokémon. Due to this twin nature, it’s weak to multiple kind of counters equivalent to Combating and Hearth whereas having 2 occasions extra vulnerability in direction of Hearth-type assaults. It has a max CP of 4156 and aside from the 2 talked about Pokémon sorts, it’s resilient in direction of each different Pokémon, so gamers ought to attempt to embrace solely these sorts of their workforce with a purpose to win.
The most effective movesets for Kartana are Air Slash and Leaf Blade. That is the very best mixture that can be utilized in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Different first rate assaults from its moveset embrace Razor Leaf, X Scissor, Night time Slash, and Aerial Ace.
Finest counters in opposition to Kartana in Pokémon Go
Right here is the checklist of the very best counters that one can use in opposition to Kartana and assure themselves a win.
- Charizard(Mega Y): Hearth Spin/Blast Burn
- Charizard(Mega X): Hearth Spin/Blast Burn
- Houndoom(Mega): Hearth Fang/Hearth Blast
- Chandelure: Hearth Spin/Overheat
- Reshiram: Hearth Fang/Overheat
- Darmanitan: Hearth Fang/Overheat
- Darmanitan(Customary): Hearth Fang/Overheat
- Moltres: Hearth Spin/Overheat
- Heatran: Hearth Spin/Flamethrower
- Entei: Hearth Fang/Overheat
- Blaziken: Hearth Spin/Blast Burn
- Emboar: Ember/Blast Burn
- Flareon: Hearth Spin/Overheat
- Arcanine(Hisuian): Hearth Fang/Flamethrower
- Charizard: Hearth Spin/Blast Burn
- Ho-Oh: Incinerate/Blast Burn
- Infernape: Hearth Spin/Blast Burn
- Typhlosion: Incinerate/Blast Burn
- Pyroar: Hearth Fang/Overheat
- Pyroar(Feminine): Hearth Fang/Overheat
- Victini: Fast Assault/V-create
- Arcanine: Hearth Fang/Flamethrower
- Magmortar: Hearth Spin/Hearth Blast
- Delphox: Hearth Spin/Flamethrower
- Salamence: Hearth Fang/Hearth Blast
- Lopunny(Mega): Double Kick/Focus Blast
- Manectric(Mega): Snarl/Overheat
- Houndoom: Hearth Fang/Flamethrower
- Incineroar: Hearth Fang/Hearth Blast
- Gengar(Mega): Lick/Focus Blast
- Terrakion: Double Kick/Sacred Sword
- Simisear: Hearth Spin/Flamethrower
- Heatmor: Hearth Spin/Flamethrower
- Genesect(Burn): Fury Cutter/Techno Blast
- Salazzle: Incinerate/Hearth Blast
Gamers are beneficial to stage up their Pokémons as a lot as they will after which go in teams of three to 4 trainees to combat in opposition to Kartana because it won’t be a chunk of cake to combat it. Some first rate Pokémons to incorporate in a single’s workforce are Mega Charizard, Houndoom, Moltres, and lots of extra as talked about above.
What are your ideas about our information on Kartana counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback under!
For extra Cell Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, comply with us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google Information for fast updates.