Lampent fall beneath the Ghost and Hearth-type class Pokémon in Pokémon Go. The Pokémon max CP worth is 1931, with the next stats in Pokémon Go: 169 ATK, 115 DEF, and 155 STA. The Pokémon was initially discovered within the Unova area in Era V. Lampent is weak in the direction of Darkish, Ghost, Floor, Rock, and Water-type strikes. Right here’s our Pokémon Go information on counters for Lampent to know how one can defeat it.
Lampent in Pokémon Go
Lampent will probably be included within the sport on Litwick Group Day which is on October 15, 2022. The Ghost and Hearth-type will probably be launched as a particular tier 4 raid boss, with a CP of 19902. Lampent could be caught with a 917- 976 CP at Degree 20 with no climate increase and 1146 – 1220 CP at Degree 25 with a Fog or Sunny climate increase.
Lampent’s greatest strikes could be divided into two classes, quick strikes and cost strikes. Lampent’s quick strikes embody Astonish and Ember. The Pokemon’s cost strikes embody Flame Burst, Warmth Wave, and Vitality Ball.
Finest counters for Lampent in Pokémon Go
Right here is the record of the very best counters to make use of towards Lampent in Pokémon Go.
- Gengar (Mega): Shadow Claw /Shadow Ball
- Blastoise (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Houndoom (Mega): Snarl/Foul Play
- Gyarados (Mega): Waterfall/Hydro Pump
- Aerodactyl (Mega): Rock Throw/Rock Slide
- Absol (Mega): Snarl/Payback
- Alakazam (Mega): Psycho Reduce/Shadow Ball
- Latios (Mega): Dragon Breath/Psychic
- Hydreigon: Chew/Brutal Swing
- Chandelure: Hex/Shadow Ball
- Rhyperior: Mud-Slap/Rock Wrecker
- Kyogre: Waterfall/Surf
- Rampardos: Smack Down/Rock Slide
- Giratina (Origin): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Darkrai: Snarl/Shadow Ball
- Kingler: Bubble/Crabhammer
- Gengar: Lick/Shadow Bal
- Garchomp: Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Landorus (Therian): Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Yveltal: Snarl/Darkish Pulse
- Terrakion: Smack Down/Rock Slide
- Crawdaunt: Snarl/Crabhammer
- Pidgeot (Mega): Gust/Courageous Fowl
- Excadrill: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Gigalith: Smack Down/Meteor Beam
- Swampert: Mud Shot/Hydro Cannon
- Hoopa (Confined): Astonish/Shadow Ball
- Weavile: Snarl/Foul Play
- Manectric (Mega): Snarl/Wild Cost
- Hoopa (Unbound): Astonish/Darkish Pulse
- Empoleon: Waterfall/Hydro Cannon Water
- Slowbro (Mega): Water Gun/Water Pulse
- Groudon: Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Latias (Mega): Dragon Breath/Psychic
- Feraligatr: Water Gun/Hydro Cannon Water
Lampent’s charged strikes can deal an honest quantity of a blow however they aren’t a lot of a hassle. Get a Era IV variant and have interaction in raids. Simply bear in mind to make use of all of the counters in keeping with the state of affairs.
What are your ideas about our article on Lampent counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback beneath!
For extra Cellular Gaming information and updates, be a part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, observe us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google Information for fast updates.