Cobalion is a Tier 5 raid boss which is a legendary Pokémon with a goat-like physique. It’s primarily aqua blue in colour with 4 dots on both sides of its physique. It has a spiky tail and white fur protecting its neck. The pinnacle is black in colour whereas the remainder of the face is gentle blue. It’s a comparatively powerful Pokémon to combat towards and skilled gamers who’ll go in a bunch of 4 or three trainers may have an opportunity of defeating it. So on this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to discuss the very best methods and counters to defeat Cobalion simply throughout raids.
Cobalion in Pokémon Go
Cobalion is a dual-type Metal and Preventing Pokémon with a most boss CP of 7920. It’s susceptible to Hearth, Floor, and Preventing kind counters which suggests despite the fact that combating it’s powerful, various choices for counters make it comparatively simpler for the gamers to face an opportunity towards Cobalion in raids.
One of the best strikes from the moveset of Cobalion are Double Kick and Sacred Sword. Each have a mixed DPS of 67 and are additionally the very best mixture of strikes that can be utilized in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Another first rate assaults from its moveset embrace Zen Headbutt, Steel Claw, and Shut Fight amongst different good choices.
Greatest counters towards Cobalion in Pokémon Go
Right here is the record of the very best counters that one can use towards Cobalion and assure a win for themselves.
- Charizard (Mega Y): Hearth Spin/Blast Burn
- Charizard (Mega X): Hearth Spin/Blast Burn
- Houndoom (Mega): Hearth Fang/Flamethrower
- Lopunny (Mega): Double Kick/Focus Blast
- Alakazam (Mega): Counter/Focus Blast
- Gengar (Mega): Shadow Claw/Focus Blast
- Terrakion: Double Kick/Sacred Sword
- Reshiram: Hearth Fang/Overheat
- Darmanitan (Commonplace): Hearth Fang/Overheat
- Chandelure: Hearth Spin/Overheat
- Latios (Mega): Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Pheromosa: Low Kick/Focus Blast
- Conkeldurr: Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Banette (Mega): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Blaziken: Counter/Blast Burn
- Moltres: Hearth Spin/Overheat
- Entei: Hearth Fang/Overheat
- Excadrill: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Heatran: Hearth Spin/Flamethrower
- Landorus (Therian): Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Charizard: Hearth Spin/Blast Burn
- Blastoise (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Manectric (Mega): Thunder Fang/Overheat
- Groudon: Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Garchomp: Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Emboar: Low Kick/Blast Burn
- Flareon: Hearth Spin/Overheat
- Landorus (Incarnate): Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Machamp: Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Breloom: Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Rhyperior: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Zapdos (Galarian): Counter/Shut Fight
- Landorus: Mud Shot/Earth Energy
Cobalion has all kinds of counters accessible towards it but it surely doesn’t imply that it’s a weak opponent in any respect. So gamers ought to tread flippantly and select the precise Pokémons of their crew with the precise set of counters. Some good choices to have in a single’s crew are Lucario, Chandelure, and Darmanitan amongst others.
What are your ideas about our information on Cobalion counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback beneath
For extra Cell Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, observe us on Google Information, Instagram, and Twitter for fast updates.