Kyurem is a Tier 5 Legendary Raid Boss which is a hunch-backed draconian entity with small arms and ponderous legs and can also be lined with ice. It additionally has a chipped horn and a broken wing. The ice-covered wings are hooked up to its shoulder blades. Ice utterly lined Kyurem’s face aside from its yellow eyes. Defeating this Pokémon gained’t be a chunk of cake as it’s a robust sufficient opponent. On this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to discuss the most effective methods and counters to defeat Kyurem in the most effective methods attainable.
Kyurem in Pokémon Go
Kyurem is a twin Dragon and Ice-type Pokémon with a most boss CP of 43478 and is weak in the direction of fairly a number of several types of counters equivalent to Metal, Preventing, Rock, Fairy, and Dragon. A group containing round 3 skilled gamers can defeat this Pokémon with ease however new gamers ought to attempt to go in teams of 6 to eight gamers as they shouldn’t be taking this Pokémon evenly in any respect and may go into battle with it with all of the again up they’ll get.
The very best strikes from the moveset of Kyurem are Dragon Breath and Draco Meteor. Each of them have a mixed DPS of 64.4. It’s also the most effective mixture of strikes that can be utilized in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Different respectable assaults from its moveset embrace Metal Wing, Blizzard, and Dragon Claw amongst a number of others.
Greatest counters towards Kyurem in Pokémon Go
Right here’s the record of the most effective counters that one can use towards Kyurem and assure a win for themselves.
- Blaziken (Mega): Counter/Focus Blast
- Latios (Mega): Dragon Breath/Dragon Claw
- Latias (Mega): Dragon Breath/Outrage
- Aerodactyl (Mega): Rock Throw/Rock Slide
- Lopunny (Mega): Double Kick/Focus Blast
- Agggron (Mega): Iron Tail/Heavy Slam
- Scizor (Mega): Bullet Punch/Iron Head
- Alakazam (Mega): Counter/Focus Blast
- Terrakion: Double Kick/Sacred Sword
- Charizard (Mega X): Dragon Breath/Dragon Claw
- Keldeo: Low Kick/Sacred Sword
- Keldeo (Extraordinary): Low Kick/Sacred Sword
- Metagross: Bullet Punch/Meteor Mash
- Gengar (Mega): Lick/Shadow Ball
- Altria (Mega): Dragon Breath/Dazzling Gleam
- Zacian: Steel/Play Tough
- Ampharos (Mega): Cost Beam/Dragon Pulse
- Lucario: Counter/Aura Sphere
- Steelix (Mega): Iron Tail/Heavy Slam
- Sceptile (Mega): Fury Cutter/Dragon Claw
- Charizard (Mega Y): Dragon Breath/Dragon Claw
- Gyarados (Mega): Dragon Tail/Outrage
- Rayquaza: Dragon Tail/Outrage
- Dialga: Steel Claw/Draco Meteor
- Salamence: Dragon Tail/Outrage
- Palkia: Dragon Breath/Draco Meteor
- Zekrom: Dragon Breath/Outrage
- Reshiram: Dragon Breath/Draco Meteor
- Conkeldurr: Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Garchomp: Dragon Tail/Outrage
- Rampardos: Smack Down/Rock Slide
- Pidgeot (Mega): Metal Wing/Courageous Fowl
- Rhyperior: Smack Down/Rock Wrecker
- Banette (Mega): Shadow Claw/Dazzling Gleam
- Zacian (Hero): Steel Claw/Play Tough
Kyurem is a legendary Pokémon so gamers mustn’t take it evenly in any respect. It’s a Dragon-type Pokémon however it may be countered by different Dragon-type Pokémon too. It may also be countered by utilizing Ice and Metal-type Pokémon. If the brand new gamers don’t have the fitting counters, then they may lose so it’s higher to go along with the fitting counters or simply skip this one out.
What are your ideas about our information on Kyurem counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback beneath
For extra Cell Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, observe us on Google Information, Instagram, and Twitter for fast updates.