Regice, a legendary 5-Star Raid Boss is a bipedal gentle blue coloured Pokémon with seven yellow eyes and a sharp head. It has thick arms that are crystal formed and has three crystal-shaped fingers on the underside of its arms. It additionally has 4 crystal-shaped spikes protruding from its again together with hexagon-shaped joints with conic ft beneath them. As it’s a legendary Pokémon, defeating it’s no piece of cake so gamers will want the precise counters to face an opportunity towards it. So on this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to speak about the perfect methods and counters to defeat Regice as simply as potential.
Regice in Pokémon Go
Regice is a pure Ice sort Pokémon with a most boss CP of 42768. It’s susceptible to Combating, Rock, Hearth, and Metal-type assaults which suggests gamers even have an opportunity towards it as they’ll have a few choices to select from. Skilled gamers might want to go in teams of at the very least three individuals to face an opportunity towards it whereas lower-level gamers will want much more manpower on their aspect.
The very best strikes from the strikes of Regice are Lock-On and Blizzard. Each of them have a mixed DPS of 53.3 and are additionally the perfect mixture of strikes that can be utilized in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Different first rate assaults from its moveset embrace Rock Smash, Focus Blast, and Earthquake amongst different choices.
Finest counters towards Regice in Pokémon Go
Right here’s the listing of the perfect counters that one can use towards Regice and assure a win for themselves.
- Charizard (Mega Y): Hearth Spin/Blast Burn
- Blaziken (Mega): Counter/Blast Burn
- Charizard (Mega X): Hearth Spin/Blast Burn
- Aerodactyl (Mega): Rock Throw/Rock Slide
- Houndoom (Mega): Hearth Fang/Flamethrower
- Lopunny (Mega): Double Kick/Focus Blast
- Scizor (Mega): Bullet Punch/Iron Head
- Alakazam (Mega): Counter/Focus Blast
- Aggron (Mega): Iron Tail/Meteor Beam
- Gengar (Mega): Lick/Focus Blast
- Terrakion: Double Kick/Sacred Sword
- Metagross: Bullet Punch/Meteor Mash
- Rampardos: Smack Down/Rock Slide
- Latios (Mega): Dragon Breath/Psychic
- Reshiram: Hearth Fang/Overheat
- Chandelure: Hearth Spin/Overheat
- Darmanitan (Commonplace): Hearth Fang/Overheat
- Keldeo: Low Kick/Sacred Sword
- Keldeo (Strange): Low Kick/Sacred Sword
- Darmanitan: Hearth Fang/Overheat
- Banette (Mega): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Pheromosa: Low Kick/Focus Blast
- Lucario: Counter/Aura Sphere
- Sceptile (Mega): Fury Cutter/Frenzy Plant
- Blaziken: Counter/Blast Burn
- Moltres: Hearth Spin/Overheat
- Pidgeot (Mega): Metal Wing/Courageous Fowl
- Swampert (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Heatran: Hearth Spin/Flamethrower
- Steelix (Mega): Iron Tail/Heavy Slam
- Zapdos (Galarian): Counter/Shut Fight
- Conkeldurr: Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Blastoise (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Entei: Hearth Fang/Overheat
- Breloom: Counter/Dynamic Punch
Hearth-type Pokémons are all the time efficient on Regice and sunny climate gives an additional increase to the gamers. They need to additionally attempt to preserve some Floor-type counters of their crew for additional protection together with Combating sort Pokémons which may even get a lift however in cloudy climate.
What are your ideas about our information on Regice counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback beneath!
For extra Cellular Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, comply with us on Google Information, Instagram, and Twitter for fast updates.