Tapu Koko is a Tier 5 Legendary Raid Boss which is stable black in colour together with white markings on its chest and face. Its shoulders have yellow rings and its eyes have yellow markings. The decrease physique of Tapu Koko is orange and consists totally of 5 feather-like appendages. It’s a really troublesome opponent to struggle with and successful in opposition to it gained’t be a bit of cake in any respect. So on this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to discuss one of the best methods and counters to defeat the legendary Tapu Koko with as a lot ease as doable.
Tapu Koko in Pokémon Go
Tapu Koko is a dual-type Electrical and Fairy legendary Pokémon. It has a boss CP of 45438 and is susceptible to Floor-type assaults probably the most. It’s a really highly effective Pokémon and even skilled gamers ought to go along with at the least 3 to 4 extra gamers of their groups to face an opportunity in opposition to it. New gamers don’t have a lot hope in opposition to Tapu Koko however they will all the time check out their luck with the proper counters and with as many trainers as doable.
Tapu Koko Movesets
The very best strikes from the moveset of Tapu Koko are Volt Change and Courageous Chicken. Each of them have a mixed DPS of 75.5 and are additionally one of the best mixture of strikes that can be utilized in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Different respectable assaults from its moveset embody Fast Assault, Thunder, Thunderbolt, and Dazzling Gleam.
Finest counters in opposition to Tapu Koko in Pokémon Go
Right here’s the checklist of one of the best counters that one can use in opposition to Tapu Koko and assure a win for themselves.
- Nihilego: Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb
- Landorus (Therian): Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Excadrill: Mud-Slap/Drill Run
- Mamoswine: Mud-Slap/Excessive Horsepower
- Garchomp: Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Rhyperior: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Roserade: Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb
- Landorus: Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Landorus (Incarnate): Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Gengar: Lick/Sludge Bomb
- Krookodile: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Overqwil: Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb
- Rhydon: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Golurk: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Donphan: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Toxicroak: Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb
- Mewtwo: Confusion/Psystrike
- Darkrai: Snarl/Sludge Bomb
- Victreebel: Acid/Sludge Bomb
- Golem: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Gengar (Mega): Lick/Sludge Bomb
- Beedrill (Mega): Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb
- Swampert (Mega): Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Venusaur (Mega): Vine Whip/Sludge Bomb
- Alakazam (Mega): Confusion/Psychic
- Sceptile (Mega): Confusion/Psychic
- Charizard (Mega Y): Fireplace Spin/Blast Burn
- Latios (Mega): Zen Headbutt/Psychic
Although Tapu Koko is a legendary Pokémon, gamers shouldn’t face a lot of an issue so long as they’ve the proper set of counters with their most degree Floor sort Pokémon which shouldn’t be an issue as Floor sort Pokémons are available.
What are your ideas about our information on Tapu Koko counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback under!
For extra Cellular Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, observe us on Google Information, Instagram, and Twitter for fast updates.