Xerneas is a Tier 5 legendary raid boss which is a quadrupedal Pokémon that has a stag-like look and is blue and black. It has multicolored spots on its again which glow when it’s in battle. Its antlers are yellow and resemble the roots of a tree. In addition they shine with the entire seven completely different colours of the spectrum. It has pointed hooves and likewise an extended blue and black tail. When not in battle its antlers cease shining and switch cyan blue. Being a legendary boss, Xerneas is a tricky opponent and gamers will want the correct counters to defeat it. So on this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to speak about one of the best methods and counters with which one can defeat Xerneas.
Xerneas in Pokémon Go
Xerneas is a Fairy-type legendary Pokémon and has a most CP of 4275. It’s boosted by cloudy climate and will be countered utilizing Metal and Poison sort assaults. It’s a sturdy opponent and even seasoned gamers might want to go in groups of 5 or 7 trainers to have an opportunity of defeating it. New gamers first want to higher their sport and improve their Pokémons earlier than they give thought to going into battle with this legendary raid boss.
One of the best strikes from the moveset of Xerneas are Sort out and Giga Affect. Each of them have a mixed DPS of 52.6. It’s also one of the best mixture of strikes that can be utilized in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Another sturdy assaults from its moveset are Zen Headbutt, Moonblast, Megahorn, and Thunder amongst just a few extra.
Finest counters in opposition to Xerneas in Pokémon Go
Right here is the record of one of the best counters that one can use in opposition to Xerneas and assure a win.
- Metagross: Bullet Punch/Meteor Mash
- Nihilego: Acid/Sludge Bomb
- Dialga: Metallic Claw/Iron Head
- Zacian: Metallic Claw/Iron Head
- Genesect (Burn): Metallic Claw/Magnet Bomb
- Genesect (Regular): Metallic Claw/Magnet Bomb
- Genesect (Douse): Metallic Claw/Magnet Bomb
- Excadrill: Metallic Claw/Iron Head
- Roserade: Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb
- Gengar: Lick/Sludge Bomb
- Jirachi: Cost Beam/Doom Need
- Deoxys (Assault): Poison Jab/Zap Cannon
- Overqwil: Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb
- Mewtwo: Confusion/Psystrike
- Toxicroak: Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb
- Victreebel: Acid/Sludge Bomb
- Bisharp: Metallic Claw/Iron Head
- Darkrai: Snarl/Sludge Bomb
- Scizor: Bullet Punch/Iron Head
- Ho-Oh: Metal Wing/Courageous Chook
- Hoopa (Unbound): Confusion/Psychic
- Scolipede: Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb
- Salazzle: Poison Jab/Sludge Wave
- Aggron: Iron Tail/Heavy Slam
- Heatran: Hearth Spin/Iron Head
- Hunter: Lick/Sludge Bomb
- Gengar (Mega): Lick/Sludge Bomb
- Beedrill (Mega): Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb
- Scizor (Mega): Bullet Punch/Iron Head
- Charizard (Mega Y): Hearth Spin/Blast Burn
- Steelix (Mega): Iron Tail/Heavy Slam
- Venusaur (Mega): Vine Whip/Sludge Bomb
- Latios (Mega): Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Pidgeot (Mega): Metal Wing/Courageous Chook
- Aerodactyl (Mega): Metal Wing/Iron Head
- Blastoise (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
To defeat Xerneas, gamers might want to use sturdy Pokémon like Metgross, Dilaga, and Roserade and Mega evolutions like Mega Gengar and Mega Beedrill of their workforce. Having them will increase the possibilities of the participant profitable as they’ve the correct counters together with being hard-hitting Pokémon who deal in heavy injury on the similar time.
What are your ideas about our information on Xerneas counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback beneath!
For extra Cellular Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, observe us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google Information for fast updates.