Magneton is a dual-type Pokémon which is just the mix of 3 Magnemites linked along with the assistance of a powerful magnetic pressure. They’re linked in a triangle formation with one on the high and two on the backside. It’s a very straightforward Pokémon to struggle towards and on this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to speak about the very best methods and counters to defeat Magneton as simply as attainable and end the Battle Raid shortly.
Magneton in Pokémon Go
Magneton is a dual-type Metal and Electrical Pokémon with a max CP of 2810. The explanation for it being such a simple opponent is its weak spot in the direction of a number of counter sorts similar to Floor, Fireplace, and Combating. It even has a 4x weak spot in the direction of Floor sort counters which makes it very straightforward for the gamers to defeat it if they’ve their finest Floor sort Pokémon of their crew.
The most effective strikes from Magneton’s moveset are Spark and Zap Cannon. Each of them have a mixed DPS of 55.7 and it’s also the very best mixture of strikes that can be utilized in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Another first rate assaults from its moveset embody Thunder Shock, Discharge, and Cost Beam amongst just a few extra.
Greatest counters towards Magneton in Pokémon Go
Right here is the listing of the very best counters that one can use towards Magneton and assure a win for themselves.
- Landorus(Therian): Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Excadrill: Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Groudon: Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Garchomp: Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Mamoswine: Mud-Slap/Bulldoze
- Haxorus: Counter/Earthquake
- Golem: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Rhydon: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Dugtrio(Alola): Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Donphan: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Rhyperior: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Krookodile: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Reshiram: Fireplace Fang/Overheat
- Chandelure: Incinerate/Overheat
- Landorus(Incarnate): Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Landorus: Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Flygon: Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Terrakion: Double Kick/Sacred Sword
- Seismitoad: Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Pheromosa: Low Kick/Focus Blast
- Golurk: Mud-Slap/Earth Energy
- Swampert: Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Darmanitan (Commonplace): Fireplace Fang/Overheat
- Darmanitan: Fireplace Fang/Overheat
- Ho-Oh: Incinerate/Earthquake
- Nidoking: Double Kick/Earth Energy
- Blaziken: Counter/Blast Burn
- Dugtrio: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Heracross: Counter/Earthquake
- Lucario: Counter/Aura Sphere
- Lycanroc: Sucker Punch/Drill Run
- Heliolisk: Mud-Slap/Bulldoze
- Gastrodon(East Sea): Mud-Slap/Earth Energy
- Camerupt: Incinerate/Earth Energy
- Machamp: Karate Chop/Dynamic Punch
In conclusion, Magneton is a Pokémon that gamers can simply defeat alone. It evolves into an ideal Pokémon however in its present kind, it lacks bulk. Gamers ought to attempt to embody their strongest Floor-type Pokémons like Landorus and Golem whereas additionally having another sort assaults prepared as a backup and so they’ll be good to go.
What are your ideas about our information on Magneton counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback under!
For extra Cellular Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, observe us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google Information for fast updates.