Mankey Raid is a preventing kind Pokémon who’s a Tier 1 Raid boss. The Pokémon might be obtained via Regular Raid Eggs and has a raid boss CP of 3932. Additionally known as the Pig Monkey Pokémon, it’s susceptible to Flying, Psychic and Fairy-type strikes in a raid battle. On this Pokémon Go Information, we’ll go over the perfect movesets and counters for defeating Mankey.
Mankey in Pokémon Go
The Shiny Mankey might be harmful at a degree when it turns into indignant and begins shaking its complete physique. It’s then that it emerges right into a terrifying and rage-filled Primeape. It is not going to pause or assume twice earlier than placing. It’s going to take 50 candies for evolving Mankey right into a Primeape.
Mankey’s fast strikes embrace the Karate Chop and Scratch, in addition to its cost strikes, which embrace the Cross Chop, Brick Break, and Low Sweep. The preventing kind Pokémon Mankey has 148 assault factors, 82 protection factors, and 120 HP. It’s resistant to Rock, Darkish, and Bug strikes and possesses the skills of Very important Spirit and Anger Level. The strongest movesets of Mankey are fairly highly effective and filled with rage and won’t hesitate to assault something that comes their approach.
Finest counters in opposition to Mankey in Pokémon Go
Under is the listing of greatest counters for Mankey in Pokémon Go.
- Alakazam (Mega): Psycho Reduce/Psychic
- Latias (Mega): Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Latios (Mega): Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Gengar (Mega): Shadow Claw/Psychic
- Mewtwo : Confusion/Psychic
- Hoopa (Unbound): Confusion/Psychic
- Pidgeot (Mega): Gust/Aerial Ace
- Slowbro (Mega): Confusion/ Psychic
- Charizard (MegaY): Air Slash/ Flamethrower
- Hoopa (Confined): Confusion/ Psychic
- Espeon: Confusion/Psychic
- Alakazam: Confusion/Psychic
- Articuno (Galarian): Psycho Reduce/Courageous Chook
- Gardevoir: Attraction/Psychic
- Deoxys (Assault): Zen Headbutt/Psycho Enhance
- Deoxys (Regular): Zen Headbutt/Psycho Enhance
- Latios: Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Staraopter: Wing Assault/Courageous Chook
- Moltres (Galarian): Wing Assault/Courageous Chook
- Togekiss: Attraction/Dazzling Gleam
- Beedrill (Mega): Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb
- Yveltal: Gust/Psychic
- Altaria (Mega): Dragon Breath/Dazzling Gleam
- Exeggutor: Confusion/Psychic
- Honchkrow: Peck/Courageous Chook
- Gallade: Confusion/Psychic
- Ho-Oh: Extrasensory/Courageous Chook
- Charizard (Mega-X): Air Slash/Dragon Claw
- Kartana: Air Slash/Leaf Blade
- Lopunny (Mega): Double Kick/Focus Blast
- Azelf: Extrasensory/Future Sight
- Florges: Fairy Wind/Moonblast
- Florges (Blue): Fairy Wind/Moonblast
- Florges (Orange): Fairy Wind/Moonblast
- Florges (Crimson): Fairy Wind/Moonblast
Keep in mind to make use of these strikes successfully when confronted with Mankey in Pokémon Go. Be particularly cautious of Mankey’s two greatest skills, Very important Spirit and Anger Level.
What are your ideas about our information on Mankey counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback beneath
For extra Cellular Gaming information and updates, be a part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, comply with us on Google Information, Instagram, and Twitter for fast updates.