Mareanie is a dual-type Pokémon that could be a Tier 4 Raid Boss and is debuting for the Style Week 2022 occasion. It has blue and purple colours on its physique together with some female touches added to its look regardless that it may be a male. Mareanie additionally has sharp enamel and its eyes are inexperienced in shade. It’s a first rate opponent however well-prepared trainers have an opportunity to win in opposition to it. So on this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to speak about the perfect methods and counters with which one can defeat Mareanie simply in raids.
Mareanie in Pokémon Go
Mareanie is a dual-type Poison and Water Pokémon with a max CP of 1099. Due to its twin nature, it’s weak to fairly a a number of counters like Psychic, Floor, and Electrical. Gamers can decide for themselves by these stats that if one is ready sufficient with the best sort of Pokémon of their crew, they’ll simply defeat it by themselves.
One of the best strikes from the moveset of Mareanie embody Poison Sting and Gunk Shot. Each have a mixed DPS of 60.3 and are additionally the perfect mixture that can be utilized by the gamers in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Another first rate assaults from its movesets embody Chunk, Sludge Wave and Muddy Water.
Finest counters in opposition to Mareanie in Pokémon Go
Right here is the checklist of the perfect counters that one can use in opposition to Mareanie and assure themselves a win.
- Mewtwo: Psycho Reduce/Psystrike
- Hoopa (Unbound): Confusion/Psychic
- Zekrom: Cost Beam/Wild Cost
- Rhyperior: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Excadrill: Mud-Slap/Drill Run
- Xurkitree: Thunder Shock/Discharge
- Metagross: Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Hoopa (Confined): Confusion/Psychic
- Latios: Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Thundurus (Therian): Volt Change/Thunderbolt
- Landorus (Therian): Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Celebi: Confusion/Psychic
- Garchomp: Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Azelf: Extrasensory/Future Sight
- Magnezone: Cost Beam/Zap Cannon
- Espeon: Confusion/Psychic
- Landorus (Incarnate): Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Landorus: Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Alakazam: Confusion/Psychic
- Jirachi: Confusion/Psychic
- Tapu Lele: Confusion/Future Sight
- Groudon: Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Gardevoir: Confusion/Psychic
- Exeggutor: Confusion/Psychic
- Raikou: Thunder Shock/Wild Cost
- Latias: Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Vikavolt: Spark/Discharge
- Rhydon: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Electivire: Thunder Shock/Wild Cost
- Tapu Koko: Volt Change/Thunderbolt
- Golem: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Articuno (Galarian): Psycho Reduce/Future Sight
- Meloetta (Aria): Confusion/Psyshock
- Deoxys (Regular): Zen Headbutt/Thunderbolt
- Zapdos: Thunder Shock/Zap Cannon
Mareanie is well solvable for well-seasoned gamers. It’s solvable for even new gamers if they’ve the best set of counters of their crew. But when they don’t, they need to strive to enter battle with 2 or 3 extra trainers in the event that they wish to assure themselves a win. If somebody is confused about which Pokémon they need to embody of their crew, they’ll decide the best-leveled Pokémon they’ve from the checklist above and they might be good to go.
What are your ideas about our information on Mareanie counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback under!
For extra Cell Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, comply with us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google Information for fast updates.