Mega Aggron is a extra bulkier and closely plated model of its regular type. The horn on this Pokémon turns into shorter and the third horn on its nostril turns into wider. They’ve the facility to even destroy a metal tank and its spike faces downwards from its higher and decrease jaw. The protrusions on its shoulders are lengthy and its tail can also be thicker. It’s a highly effective Pokémon and beating it received’t be a straightforward job, so on this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to discuss the perfect methods and counters to defeat Mega Aggron in battle raids.
Mega Aggron in Pokémon Go
Mega Aggron is a Metal-type Pokémon with a most CP of 4162. It’s susceptible to sturdy Hearth, Preventing, and Floor-type assaults and since it’s a Mega Pokémon it’s fairly evident it received’t be a straightforward job to combat towards it. Even high-level gamers are advisable to go in groups of three or 4 members in the event that they need to fully guarantee their victory.
Mega Aggron Movesets
The very best movesets for Mega Aggron are Iron Tail and Heavy Slam. Each of them have a mixed DPS of 56.4 and are additionally the perfect mixture that can be utilized in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Aside from these two strikes, it additionally has another first rate assaults in its moveset which incorporates SmackDown, Stone Edge, and Thunder amongst a number of others.
Greatest counters towards Mega Aggron in Pokémon Go
Right here is the record of the perfect counters that one can use towards Mega Aggron and assure themselves a win.
- Terrakion: Double Kick/Sacred Sword
- Lucario: Counter/Aura Sphere
- Conkeldurr: Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Garchomp: Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Excadrill: Mud Slap/Earthquake
- Landorus (Therian): Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Machamp: Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Groudon: Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Landorus: Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Landorus (Incarnate): Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Breloom: Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Cobalion: Double Kick/Sacred Sword
- Zapdos (Galarian): Counter/Shut Fight
- Meloetta (Pirouette): Low Kick/Shut Fight
- Virizion: Double Kick/Sacred Sword
- Pheromosa: Low Kick/Focus Blast
- Rhyperior: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Buzzwole: Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Sirfetch’d: Counter/Shut Fight
- Toxicroak: Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Blaziken: Counter/Focus Blast
- Krookodile: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Haxorus: Counter/Earthquake
- Heracross: Counter/Shut Fight
- Golurk: Mud-Slap/Earth Energy
- Bewear: Low Kick/Superpower
- Emboar: Low Kick/Focus Blast
- Sneasler: Rock Smash/Shut Fight
- Rhydon: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Donphan: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Mamoswine: Mud-Slap/Bulldoze
- Sawk: Low Kick/Focus Blast
- Golem: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Mienshao: Low Kick/Brick Break
- Lopunny (Mega): Double Kick/Focus Blast
As Mega Aggron is a pure Metal kind Pokémon, its counters aren’t laborious to unlock and the standard Preventing, Floor, and Hearth varieties will probably be good decisions towards it. Gamers can use Pokémon like Machamp, Conkeldurr, and Exacdrill of their group to have a well-round-off set of assaults and counters towards this Mega Raid Boss.
What are your ideas about our information on Mega Aggron counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback under!
For extra Cell Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, observe us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google Information for fast updates.