Mega Alakazam is a yellow-colored Pokémon that has a human-like determine and fox-like options. It’s identified to hold two spoons which can be utilized to battle in opposition to opponents utilizing sturdy telekinetic powers. It’s a Mega Raid Boss and will probably be obtainable for the Psychic September 2022 occasion which is able to final from September 6, 2022, at 10 am to September 12, 2022, at 8 pm. On this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to discover out the most effective methods and counters to defeat Mega Alakazam.
Mega Alakazam in Pokémon Go
Mega Alakazam is a pure Psychic-type Pokémon which suggests it’s weak in direction of Bug, Darkish, and Ghost-type counters. This implies gamers have a protracted checklist of Pokémons to select from which makes it simpler for them to battle in opposition to it as a result of it’s a fairly powerful opponent and could be powerful to defeat in any other case. Mega Alakazam has a max CP of 4936 which makes it fairly regular and sturdy in battles.
Mega Alakazam Movesets
The very best movesets for Confusion and Psychic. Each of them have a mixed DPS of 53.6 which makes them the most effective mixture for use in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Its strikes are extra highly effective in its Mega kind and Psycho Reduce is one other adequate possibility.
Greatest counters in opposition to Mega Alakazam in Pokémon Go
Right here is the checklist of the most effective counters one can use in opposition to Mega Alakazam and assure themselves a win.
- Gengar(Mega): Lick/Shadow Ball
- Houndoom(Mega): Snarl/Foul Play
- Absol(Mega): Snarl/Payback
- Gyarados(Mega): Chunk/Crunch
- Beedrill (Mega): Bug Chunk/X-Scissor
- Scizor(Mega): Fury Cutter/X-Scissor
- Hydreigon: Chunk/Brutal Swing
- Charizard(Mega Y): Hearth Spin/Blast Burn
- Latios(Mega): Dragon Breath/Dragon Claw
- Giratina(Origin): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Darkrai: Snarl/Shadow Ball
- Blastoise (Mega): Chunk/Hydro Cannon
- Lopunny(Mega): Pound/Hyper Beam
- Hoopa(Unbound): Astonish/Shadow Ball
- Chandelure: Hex/Shadow Ball
- Hoopa(Confined): Astonish/Shadow Ball
- Gengar: Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Yveltal: Sucker Punch/Darkish Pulse
- Pheromosa: Bug Chunk/Bug Buzz
- Pidegot (Mega): Gust/Courageous Fowl
- Latias(Mega): Dragon Breath/Outrage
- Charizard(Mega X): Hearth Spin/Blast Burn
- Aerodactyl (Mega): Chunk/Rock Slide
- Weavile: Snarl/Foul Play
- Manectric (Mega): Snarl/Wild Cost
- Zarude: Chunk/Darkish Pulse
- Tyranitar: Chunk/Crunch
- Vikavolt: Bug Chunk/X-Scissor
- Mewtwo: Psycho Reduce/Shadow Ball
- Deoxys (Assault): Poison Jab/Darkish Pulse
- Yanmega: Bug Chunk/Bug Buzz
- Honchkrow: Snarl/Darkish Pulse
- Absol: Snarl/Darkish Pulse
- Pinsir: Bug Chunk/X-Scissor
- Venusaur(Mega): Vine Whip/Frenzy Plant
As Mega Alakazam is the best rated Psychic-type attacker, gamers are really useful to go in teams of three or 4 gamers whereas utilizing their strongest staff members to make sure their victory as will probably be powerful to win in any other case in the event that they don’t have the proper counters beneath their sleeves.
What are your ideas about our information on Mega Alakazam counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback beneath!
For extra Cellular Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, observe us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google Information for fast updates.