Mega Banette is a Mega Raid Boss which appears to be like like a possessed doll. Its physique is gray and its mouth appears to be like like a yellow zipper. It additionally has a star-shaped tail which is yellow and has purple sharp claws together with black pores and skin in its Mega kind. It’s a robust opponent to combat towards and even seasoned gamers may have to go in teams of three to five trainers to have an opportunity at successful. So on this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to discuss the perfect methods and counters with which it may be made simpler for the gamers to defeat Mega Banette.
Mega Banette in Pokémon Go
Mega Banette is a Ghost-type Pokémon with a most CP of 4336 and is weak to Darkish and Ghost-type assaults. Due to its low vary of assaults, it turns into a little bit robust for the gamers to search for the fitting counters towards it. That is why it’s virtually not possible for brand new gamers to defeat it as they most likely received’t have the fitting kind of Pokémon to counter it and even when they do have it, its stage received’t be sufficient to outlive a combat towards Mega Banette.
Mega Banette Movesets
The perfect strikes from the moveset of Mega Banette are Shadow Claw and Shadow Ball. Each of them have a mixed DPS of 55.4 and are the perfect mixture of strikes that can be utilized in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Different respectable assaults from its movepool embrace Dazzling Gleam, Thunder, and Hex.
Greatest counters towards Mega Banette in Pokémon Go
Right here is the checklist of the perfect counters that one can use towards Mega Banette and assure a win for themselves.
- Gengar (Mega): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Houndoom (Mega): Snarl/Foul Play
- Gyarados (Mega): Chunk/Crunch
- Absol (Mega): Snarl/Darkish Pulse
- Hydreigon: Chunk/Brutal Swing
- Charizard (Mega Y): Fireplace Spin/Blast Burn
- Blastoise (Mega): Chunk/Hydro Cannon
- Latios (Mega): Dragon Breath/Psychic
- Darkrai: Snarl/Darkish Pulse
- Hoopa: Confusion/Darkish Pulse
- Giratina (Origin): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Chandelure: Hex/Shadow Ball
- Yveltal: Snarl/Darkish Pulse
- Manectric (Mega): Snarl/Wild Cost
- Mewtwo: Psycho Reduce/Shadow Ball
- Latias (Mega): Dragon Breath/Psychic
- Gengar: Lick/Shadow Ball
- Charizard (Mega X): Fireplace Spin/Blast Burn
- Honchkrow: Snarl/Darkish Pulse
- Weavile: Snarl/Foul Play
- Pidegot (Mega): Gust/Courageous Hen
- Aerodactyl (Mega): Chunk/Rock Slide
- Zarude: Chunk/Darkish Pulse
- Tyranitar: Chunk/Crunch
- Venusaur (Mega): Vine Whip/Frenzy Plant
- Hoopa (Confined): Astonish/Shadow Ball
- Absol: Snarl/Darkish Pulse
- Ampharos (Mega): Volt Swap/Zap Cannon
- Houndoom: Snarl/Foul Play
- Deoxys (Assault): Zen Headbutt/Darkish Pulse
- Krookodile: Snarl/Crunch
- Raikou: Thunder Shock/Shadow Ball
- Abomasnow (Mega): Razor Leaf/Climate Ball
- Trevenant: Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
Mega evolutions needs to be good choices to combat towards Mega Banette. Pokémons reminiscent of Mega Houndoom, and Mega Gengar together with regular heavy injury dealing Pokémon reminiscent of Gengar, Chandelure, and Mewtwo will likely be adequate choices for knowledgeable gamers in the event that they need to combat towards Mega Banette as a duo.
at are your ideas about our information on Mega Banette counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback under!
For extra Cell Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, observe us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google Information for fast updates.