Mega Blaziken is like every other Mega Raid boss and might be a tricky opponent to combat towards. Even skilled gamers mustn’t attempt to combat alone towards it and as a substitute go in teams of three to 4 trainers. Mega Blaziken is thought to blow out intense flames from its wrists towards its opponent, and the stronger the opponent is, the extra intense the frames popping out from its wrists. On this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to speak about one of the best methods and counters to defeat Mega Blaziken with ease.
Mega Blaziken in Pokémon Go
Mega Blaziken is a dual-type Hearth and Combating Pokémon with a most raid boss CP of 44147. It has fairly a couple of counter choices towards it, however the simplest ones are Psychic and Flying-type assaults and gamers ought to attempt to embody their finest Pokémons from these sorts after they go combat towards Mega Blaziken in Battle Raids.
Mega Blaziken Movesets
The very best strikes from the moveset of Mega Blaziken are Counter and Blast Burn. Each of them have a mixed DPS of 56 and are one of the best mixture of assaults for Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Another respectable assaults from its moveset embody Hearth Spin, Focus Blast, and Blaze Kick amongst different good choices.
Finest counters towards Mega Blaziken in Pokémon Go
Right here is the record of one of the best counters that one can use towards Mega Blaziken and assure a win for themselves.
- Latios (Mega): Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Blastoise(Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Gyarados (Mega): Waterfall/Hydro Pump
- Latias(Mega): Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Mewtwo: Psycho Lower/Psystrike
- Alakazam (Mega): Confusion/Psychic
- Pidgeot(Mega): Wing Assault/Courageous Chook
- Gengar(Mega): Lick/Psychic
- Slowbro(Mega): Confusion/Psychic
- Lunala: Confusion/Psychic
- Hoopa(Confined): Confusion/Psychic
- Latios: Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Moltres: Wing Assault/Sky Assault
- Hoopa(Unbound): Confusion/Psychic
- Articuno(Galarian): Confusion/Courageous Chook
- Kyogre: Waterfall/Surf
- Metagross: Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Banette(Mega): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Swampert: Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Garchomp: Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Rhyperior: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Excadrill: Mud-Slap/Drill Run
- Charizard (Mega Y): Air Slash/Overheat
- Groudon: Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Landorus (Therian): Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Feraligatr: Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Lugia: Extrasensory/Aeroblast
- Landorus: Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Jirachi: Confusion/Psychic
- Landorus (Incarnate): Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Zapdos: Thunder Shock/Drill Peck
- Aerodactyl (Mega): Rock Throw/Earth Energy
- Meloetta (Aria): Confusion/Psyshock
- Yveltal: Gust/Psychic
- Empoleon: Waterfall/Hydro Cannon
Mega evolutions ought to be good choices to combat towards Mega Blaziken similar to Mega Blastoise, Mega Gyarados, and Mega Latias together with heavy harm dealing Pokémons similar to Mewtwo. Seasoned gamers can attempt to play as a duo however new gamers ought to attempt to go in teams of 4 solely so as to come out from the profitable aspect within the raid.
What are your ideas about our information on Mega Blaziken counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback beneath
For extra Cellular Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, comply with us on Google Information, Instagram, and Twitter for fast updates.