Mega Glalie is a Mega Raid boss which seems to have a levitating face that additionally has ice surrounding its darkish face. In its Mega type, its mouth will get dislocated which is informed to be due to the massive surge of vitality due to its Mega evolution. It usually has black horns which get lined in ice and a 3rd spike grows out of its brow as a further horn. It’s fairly a troublesome opponent to battle towards and gamers might want to have an excellent plan to battle towards it. On this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to speak about one of the best methods and counters to defeat Mega Glalie in battle raids with ease and minimal effort.
Mega Glalie in Pokémon Go
Mega Glalie is a pure Ice kind Pokémon with a most boss CP of 3651. It’s weak in direction of various counter varieties comparable to Fireplace, Combating, Rock, and Metal. So though it’s a powerful opponent to battle towards and even seasoned gamers might want to go towards it in teams of three to five gamers, the massive number of counter varieties gives them with an higher hand within the battle.
Mega Glalie Movesets
One of the best strikes from the moveset of Mega Glalie are Frost Breath and Avalanche. Each have a mixed DPS of 53.3 and are additionally one of the best mixture of strikes that can be utilized in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Different respectable assaults from its moveset embrace Ice Shard, Shadow Ball, and Gyro Ball.
Finest counters towards Mega Glalie in Pokémon Go
Right here is the listing of one of the best counters that one can use towards Mega Glalie and assure a win for themselves.
- Charizard (Mega Y): Fireplace Spin/Blast Burn
- Houndoom (Mega): Fireplace Fang/Fireplace Blast
- Charizard (Mega X): Fireplace Spin/Blast Burn
- Aerodactyl (Mega): Rock Throw/Rock Slide
- Lopunny (Mega): Double Kick/Focus Blast
- Scizor (Mega): Bullet Punch/Iron Head
- Aggron (Mega): Iron Tail/Heavy Slam
- Alakazam (Mega): Counter/Psychic
- Terrakion: Double Kick/Sacred Sword
- Keldeo (Bizarre): Low Kick/Sacred Sword
- Keldeo: Low Kick/Sacred Sword
- Reshiram: Fireplace Fang/Overheat
- Gengar (Mega): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Metagross: Bullet Punch/Meteor Mash
- Steelix (Mega): Iron Tail/Heavy Slam
- Lucario: Counter/Aura Sphere
- Darmanitan (Commonplace): Fireplace Fang/Overheat
- Darmanitan: Fireplace Fang/Overheat
- Chandelure: Fireplace Spin/Overheat
- Rampardos: Smack Down/Rock Slide
- Emboar: Low Kick/Blast Burn
- Pidgeot (Mega): Metal Wing/Courageous Chook
- Latios (Mega): Dragon Breath/Psychic
- Blaziken: Counter/Blast Burn
- Heatran: Fireplace Spin/Flamethrower
- Entei: Fireplace Spin/Overheat
- Conkeldurr: Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Dialga: Metallic Claw/Iron Head
Mega Glalie is a robust Mega raid boss nevertheless it wouldn’t be too arduous for knowledgeable gamers to battle towards it so long as they go in teams and with the precise set of counters. New gamers shouldn’t attempt to be too heroic until they’re utterly certain that they’ll defeat it.
What are your ideas about our information on Mega Glalie counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback beneath
For extra Cell Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, comply with us on Google Information, Instagram, and Twitter for fast updates.