Mega Manectric has a middle spike that covers its total again and connects to its tail complete whereas deforming into the form of a lightning bolt. It has two horns on its facet which develop taller in measurement too and the fur round its legs turns blue and its claws flip pink solely when it’s within the Mega kind. It’s a respectable opponent and gamers may must go in teams to defeat it. On this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to speak about one of the best methods and counters through which one can defeat Mega Manectric with ease.
Mega Manectric in Pokémon Go
Mega Manectric is a pure Electrical-type Pokémon with a most CP of 4048. It doesn’t have many counter choices and is just weak to Floor-type assaults. It’s doable to defeat the Pokémon as a duo if the gamers are skilled sufficient, in any other case, regular gamers would want to go in groups of three to five trainers to have an opportunity of profitable.
Mega Manectric Movesets
The most effective strikes from the moveset of Mega Manectric are Thunder Fang and Wild Cost. Each of them have a mixed DPS of 53.5 and are additionally one of the best mixture that can be utilized in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Different good assaults from moveset are Cost Beam, Snarl, and Flame Burst amongst just a few extra.
Finest counters towards Mega Manectric in Pokémon Go
Right here is the listing of one of the best counters that one can use towards Mega Manectric and assure a win for themselves.
- Landorus (Therian): Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Garchomp: Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Groudon: Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Rhyperior: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Excadrill: Mud-Slap/Drill Run
- Landorus (Incarnate): Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Krookodile: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Rhydon: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Golurk: Mud-Slap/Earth Energy
- Mamoswine: Mud-Slap/Bulldoze
- Donphan: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Golem: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Mewtwo: Psycho Minimize/Psystrike
- Haxorus: Dragon Tail/Earthquake
- Regigigas: Hidden Energy/Giga Impression
- Flygon: Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Gengar (Mega): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Latios (Mega): Dragon Breath/Psychic
- Charizard (Mega Y): Hearth Spin/Blast Burn
- Charizard (Mega X): Hearth Spin/Blast Burn
- Aerodactyl (Mega): Rock Throw/Earth Energy
- Blastoise (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Houndoom (Mega): Hearth Fang/Foul Play
- Gyarados (Mega): Chew/Hydro Pump
- Beedrill (Mega): Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb
- Venusaur (Mega): Vine Whip/Frenzy Plant
Mega Manectric will get boosted in Sunny climate so gamers ought to attempt to keep away from preventing towards it in that setting for having an higher hand. All of the counters are adequate however they will use different hard-hitting Pokémon which deal in excessive harm in the event that they don’t have the choices acknowledged above. Some good Pokémon to have in a single’s group will probably be Garchomp, Groudon, and Excadrill amongst different good decisions.
What are your ideas about our information on Mega Manectric counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback beneath!
For extra Cell Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, observe us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google Information for fast updates.