Mega Salamence is a Mega Raid Boss which is pink and blue and has a dragon-like look. It additionally has enormous pink wings and eyebrows together with giant blue ears and it’s a large enough Pokémon to hold its coach on its again. It is a very robust opponent and it may be terrifying to combat in opposition to if the gamers don’t have the precise counters on the proper time for it. On this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to discuss the perfect methods and counters to defeat Mega Salamence with as a lot ease as doable.
Mega Salamence in Pokémon Go
Mega Salamence is a dual-type Dragon and Flying-type Pokémon which has a most boss CP of 48378 which is a fairly enormous quantity. It’s weak to Dragon, Fairy and Rock-type assaults together with a 2x weak spot in the direction of Ice-type counters particularly. Even high-level skilled gamers must go in teams of three to five trainers to face an opportunity in opposition to it whereas having the precise counters which suggests inexperienced gamers will want much more manpower to have an honest probability in opposition to this Pokémon.
Mega Salamence Movesets
One of the best strikes from the strikes of Mega Salamence are Dragon Tail and Draco Meteor. Each of them have a mixed DPS of 66.4 and are additionally the perfect mixture of strikes that can be utilized in Pokémon Gyms and through PvP battles. Different first rate assaults from its moveset embrace Outrage, Chunk, Hearth Fang, and Hearth Blast amongst different highly effective strikes.
Greatest counters in opposition to Mega Salamence in Pokémon Go
Right here’s the listing of the perfect counters that one can use in opposition to Mega Salamence and assure a win for themselves.
- Abomasnow (Mega): Powder Snow/Climate Ball
- Glalie (Mega): Frost Breath/Avalanche
- Mamoswine: Powder Snow/Avalanche
- Latios (Mega): Dragon Breath/Dragon Claw
- Aerodactyl (Mega): Rock Throw/Rock Slide
- Mewtwo: Psycho Minimize/Ice Beam
- Charizard (Mega X): Dragon Breath/Dragon Claw
- Latias (Mega): Dragon Breath/Outrage
- Glaceon: Frost Breath/Avalanche
- Kyurem: Dragon Breath/Blizzard
- Aurorus: Frost Breath/Climate Ball
- Gengar (Mega): Lick/Shadow Ball
- Ampharos (Mega): Cost Beam/Dragon Pulse
- Avalugg: Ice Fang/Avalanche
- Blastoise (Mega): Water Gun/Ice Beam
- Avalugg (Hisuian): Powder Snow/Blizzard
- Walrein: Frost Breath/Icicle Spear
- Meloetta (Pirouette): Fast Assault/Ice Punch
- Rampardos: Smack Down/Rock Slide
- Articuno: Frost Breath/Blizzard
- Palkia: Dragon Tail/Draco Meteor
- Darmanitan (Galarian Normal): Ice Fang/Avalanche
- Altaria (Mega): Dragon Breath/Dazzling Gleam
- Cloyster: Frost Breath/Avalanche
- Rayquaza: Dragon Tail/Outrage
- Beartic: Powder Snow/Ice Punch
- Banette (Mega): Shadow Claw/Dazzling Gleam
- Dialga: Dragon Breath/Draco Meteor
- Weavile: Ice Shard/Avalanche
- Salamence: Dragon Tail/Draco Meteor
- Reshiram: Dragon Breath/Draco Meteor
- Dragonite: Dragon Tail/Draco Meteor
- Sceptile (Mega): Fury Cutter/Dragon Claw
- Charizard (Mega Y): Dragon Breath/Dragon Claw
- Aggron (Mega): Dragon Tail/Meteor Beam
Mega Salamence is without doubt one of the hardest opponents on the market and even expert gamers should not assured sufficient to in opposition to all of it by themselves. So having the precise counters is important to have an opportunity to have some higher hand in opposition to this Pokémon.
What are your ideas about our information on Mega Salamence counters in Pokémon GO? Tell us within the feedback under
For extra Cell Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, comply with us on Google Information, Instagram, and Twitter for fast updates.