Mega Sceptile is a Mega Raid boss which has the physique construction of a giant, bipedal gecko that additionally possesses the traits of a dinosaur. It has highly effective limbs together with muscular legs which permit it to run at excessive speeds. It’s principally inexperienced in shade and has a crimson stripe going throughout its stomach. The Mega evolution has a big tree-like tail which makes it appear as if a dragon. It’s a troublesome opponent to combat towards and even seasoned gamers would require to go in teams of three or 4 towards it. So on this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to discuss the most effective methods and counters to defeat Mega Sceptile in battle raids rapidly and with much less issue.
Mega Sceptile in Pokémon Go
Mega Sceptile is a dual-type Grass and Dragon-type Pokémon with a most CP of 45057 as a raid boss and is weak to solely Ice-type assaults. To make issues a bit of simpler, it has a 2x weak point in the direction of Ice sort counters. As there aren’t many choices obtainable to combat towards it, it is a good addition to the sport.
Mega Sceptile Movesets
The most effective strikes from the moveset of Mega Sceptile are Fury Cutter and Frenzy Plant. Each of them have a mixed DPS of 53.7 and additionally it is the most effective mixture of assaults in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Different respectable assaults from its moveset embrace Bullet Seed, Leaf Blade, and Dragon Claw amongst different good choices.
Greatest counters towards Mega Sceptile in Pokémon Go
Right here is the listing of the most effective counters that one can use towards Mega Sceptile and assure a win for themselves.
- Mamoswine: Powder Snow/Avalanche
- Mewtwo: Psycho Lower/Ice Beam
- Galceon: Frost Breath/Avalanche
- Aurous: Frost Breath/Climate Ball
- Avalugg: Ice Fang/Avalanche
- Kyurem: Dragon Breath/Blizzard
- Walrein: Frost Breath/Icicle Spear
- Meloetta (Pirouette): Fast Assault/Ice Punch
- Articuno: Frost Breath/Ice Beam
- Rayquaza: Dragon Tail/Outrage
- Palkia: Dragon Tail/Draco Meteor
- Cloyster: Frost Breath/Avalanche
- Zekrom: Dragon Breath/Outrage
- Darmanitan (Galarian Customary): Ice Fang/Avalanche
- Beartic: Powder Snow/Ice Punch
- Garchomp: Dragon Tail/Outrage
- Dialga: Dragon Breath/Draco Meteor
- Dragonite: Dragon Tail/Outrage
- Nihilego: Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb
- Moltres: Wing Assault/Sky Assault
- Vanilluxe: Frost Breath/Blizzard
- Froslass: Powder Snow/Avalanche
- Salamence: Dragon Tail/Outrage
- Reshiram: Dragon Breath/Draco Meteor
- Mr. Rime: Ice Shard/Ice Punch
- Latios: Dragon Breath/Dragon Claw
- Lapras: Frost Breath/Ice Beam
- Regice: Frost Breath/Blizzard
Mega Pokémons by no means exit with out a robust combat and Mega Sceptile is not any exception. New gamers may combat it very troublesome to defeat it and even for seasoned gamers, it’s going to be nowhere close to straightforward. Each of these kinds of gamers ought to attempt heavy-hitting Pokémons of their crew like Mamoswine, Mewtwo, and Dragonite amongst others.
What are your ideas about our information on Mega Sceptile counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback under
For extra Cellular Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, comply with us on Google Information, Instagram, and Twitter for fast updates.