Nidorino is a Tier 3 Raid Boss which is a small rabbit-sized Pokémon and has massive ears, whiskers, and entrance tooth. The again of Nidorino has spines that may grow to be toxic if the Pokémon feels prefer it’s underneath assault. It’s a first rate opponent which may grow to be troublesome to combat in opposition to if the gamers don’t have the proper counters for it. So on this Pokémon GO information, we’re going to speak about one of the best methods and counters to defeat Nidorino with ease in raids.
Nidorino Pokémon Go
Nidorino is a Poison-type Pokemon with a most CP of 10237. It’s weak to Psychic and Floor-type assaults. Because it has an enormous quantity of CP with comparatively fewer choices for counters, it turns into a troublesome opponent and new gamers would possibly have to go in opposition to it in teams of two or 3 trainees whereas skilled gamers can go solo in the event that they need to.
The most effective strikes from the moveset of Nidorino are Poison Jab and Sludge Bomb. Each of them have a mixed DPS of 56.7. It is usually one of the best mixture of strikes that can be utilized in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Different first rate assaults from its moveset embrace Poison Sting, Horn Assault, and Dig amongst a number of extra.
Greatest counters in opposition to Nidorino in Pokémon Go
Right here’s the record of one of the best counters that one can use in opposition to Nidorino and assure a win for themselves.
- Alakazam (Mega): Psycho Lower/Psychic
- Latios (Mega): Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Latias (Mega): Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Mewtwo: Confusion/Psystrike
- Hoopa (Unbound): Confusion/Psychic
- Gengar (Mega): Shadow Claw/Psychic
- Azelf: Extrasensory/Future Sight
- Deoxys (Assault): Zen Headbutt/Zap Cannon
- Swampert (Mega): Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Latios: Zen Headbutt/Luster Purge
- Landorus (Therian): Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Tapu Lele: Confusion/Future Sight
- Groudon: Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Alakazam: Confusion/Psychic
- Regigigas: Zen Headbutt/Giga Influence
- Charizard (Mega Y): Wing Assault/Blast Burn
- Absol (Mega): Snarl/Darkish Pulse
- Blaziken (Mega): Hearth Spin/Courageous Fowl
- Slowbro (Mega): Confusion/Psychic
- Blastoise (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Espeon: Confusion/Future Sight
- Articuno (Galarian): Confusion/Future Sight
- Manectric (Mega): Thunder Fang/Wild Cost
- Mamoswine: Mud-Slap/Excessive Horsepower
- Lunala: Confusion/Future Sight
- Hoopa (Confined): Astonish/Psychic
- Exeggutor: Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Landorus (Incarnate): Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Gyarados (Mega): Chunk/Hydro Pump
- Beedrill (Mega): Bug Chunk/Drill Run
- Garchomp: Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Banette (Mega): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Celebi: Confusion/Psychic
Nidorino is a Tier 3 raid boss which implies it’s not imagined to be taken evenly in any respect. It’s a Poison-type that may be countered with Psychic and Floor-type assaults which implies gamers ought to attempt to embrace their strongest heavy-hitting Pokémons from these varieties of their groups to make sure an ideal victory.
What are your ideas about our information on Nidorino counters in Pokémon GO? Tell us within the feedback under
For extra Cell Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, comply with us on Google Information, Instagram, and Twitter for fast updates.