Purrloin is a Tier 1 Raid Boss and is a small feline Pokémon. It has deep purple fur together with cream-colored patches on its muzzle, brow, chest, again, and ft. Its eyes are inexperienced in shade and have slit pupils and huge angular punk eyelids. It has a triangular nostril together with an extended and thin tail. It’s an easy Pokémon to combat in opposition to and a coach of any degree can defeat it with out breaking a sweat. On this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to speak about the perfect methods and counters to defeat Purrloin within the easiest method doable.
Purrloin in Pokémon Go
Purrloin is a Darkish kind of Pokémon with a most CP of solely 872. It’s susceptible to Fairy, Preventing, and Bug-type counters. Its low CP together with a variety of decisions for assaults in opposition to it makes it very weak and straightforward to combat in opposition to. Gamers ought to have the ability to end this raid very quickly and they need to have the ability to do it effortlessly in the event that they use the appropriate set of counters.
The very best strikes from the moveset of Purrloin are Sucker Punch and Darkish Pulse. Each of them have a mixed DPS of 44 and are additionally the perfect mixture that can be utilized in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Different respectable assaults from its moveset embrace Play Tough, Scratch, and Night time Slash.
Finest counters in opposition to Purrloin in Pokémon Go
Right here is the checklist of the perfect counters that one can use in opposition to Purrloin and assure a win.
- Pheromosa: Bug Chunk/Bug Buzz
- Conkeldurr: Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Breloom: Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Terrakion: Double Kick/Sacred Sword
- Lucario: Counter/Aura Sphere
- Tapu Bulu: Rock Smash/Dazzling Gleam
- Granbull: Attraction/Play Tough
- Machamp: Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Buzzwole: Counter/Superpower
- Hitmonlee: Double Kick/Shut Fight
- Pinsir: Bug Chunk/Shut Fight
- Gardevoir: Attraction/Dazzling Gleam
- Togekiss: Attraction/Dazzling Gleam
- Vikavolt: Bug Chunk/X-Scissor
- Sylveon: Attraction/Dazzling Gleam
- Alakazam: Counter/Dazzling Gleam
- Hariyama: Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Toxicroak: Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Escavslier: Bug Chunk/Megahorn
- Scolipede: Bug Chunk/Megahorn
- Regigigas: Hidden Energy/Giga Influence
- Florges: Fairy Wind/Moonblast
- Pangoro: Low Kick/Shut Fight
- Gallade: Low Kick/Shut Fight
- Xurkitree: Spark/Dazzling Gleam
- Meinshao: Low Kick/Brick Break
- Mewtwo: Psycho Reduce/Focus Blast
- Haxorus: Counter/Dragon Claw
- Scizor (Mega): Fury Cutter/X-Scissor
- Charizard (Mega Y): Wing Assault/Blast Burn
- Beedrill (Mega): Bug Chunk/Sludge Bomb
- Altarua (Mega): Dragon Breath/Dazzling Gleam
- Charizard (Mega X): Hearth Spin/Blast Burn
- Latias (Mega): Dragon Breath/Outrage
- Manectric (Mega): Thunder Fang/Thunder
- Ampharos (Mega): Volt Swap/Thunder
- Gengar (Mega): Hex/Sludge Wave
- Completely (Mega): Snarl/Megahorn
Even fully new gamers can win in opposition to Purrloin if they simply use the appropriate kind of counters in opposition to its assaults and use any of the Pokémon talked about above of their crew. Good decisions embrace the likes of Lucario and Breloom and high-damage-dealing Megas like Mewtwo.
What are your ideas about our information on Purrloin counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback under!
For extra Cellular Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, comply with us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google Information for fast updates.