Shinx is a Tier 1 Raid Boss Pokémon which has black fur on its torso however seems blue. It has a black tail with a four-pointed gold star on its finish. The forelegs have gold rings round them which possess electrical energy much like that of Pikachu‘s cheeks. Its ears are giant and have oval and gold-like symbols on them. Shinx has golden eyes and a pink nostril together with tufts of hair that seem like a growing mane with small fangs in its mouth which appear to be underdeveloped. On this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to speak about the perfect methods and counters to defeat Shinx in raids rapidly and simply.
Shinx in Pokémon Go
Shinx is a pure Electrical-type Pokémon which suggests its solely weak spot is Floor-type assaults. It has a max CP of simply 990 and if the gamers use their strongest Floor Pokémon in opposition to it in battle it’ll be a bit of cake for them to defeat it in battle raids.
One of the best strikes from Shinx’s moveset embody Spark and Thunderbolt and each of them have a mixed DPS of 48.7. It’s the greatest mixture that can be utilized in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles and different assaults from its moveset together with Deal with, Discharge, and Swift.
Greatest counters in opposition to Shinx in Pokémon Go
Right here is the listing of the perfect counters that one can use in opposition to Shinx and assure themselves a win.
- Gengar (Mega): Hex/Shadow Ball
- Beedrill (Mega): Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb
- Latios (Mega): Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Garchomp: Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Landorus: Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Landorus (Incarnate): Mud Shot/Earth Energy
- Charizard (Mega Y): Hearth Spin/Flamethrower
- Latias (Mega): Dragon Breath/Psychic
- Excadrill: Mud-Slap/Drill Run
- Charizard (Mega X): Ember/Blast Burn
- Aerodactyl (Mega): Rock Throw/Rock Slide
- Houndoom (Mega): Hearth Fang/Foul Play
- Mamoswine: Mud-Slap/Bulldoze
- Absol (Mega): Psycho Minimize/Darkish Pulse
- Golurk: Mud-Slap/Earth Energy
- Gyarados (Mega): Chunk/Outrage
- Landorus (Therian): Mud Shot/Bulldoze
- Venusaur (Mega): Razor Leaf/Frenzy Plant
- Rayquaza: Dragon Tail/Outrage
- Blastoise (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Deoxys (Assault): Zen Headbutt/Darkish Pulse
- Mewtwo: Confusion/Psystrike
- Pheromosa: Bug Chunk/Shut Fight
- Chandelure: Hex/Overheat
- Sharpedo: Waterfall/Hydro Pump
- Kangaskhan (Mega): Mud-Slap/Stomp
- Hoopa (Unbound): Confusion/Psychic
- Abomasnow (Mega): Razor Leaf/Power Ball
- Xerneas: Deal with/Giga Affect
- Azelf: Extrasensory/Future Sight
Even when the gamers don’t have any of the counters talked about above, they’ll nonetheless use any Generalist Pokémon able to dealing impartial harm to Shinx or different Pokémon that are able to dealing tremendous efficient harm corresponding to Flareon or one other hard-hitting Mega Pokémon.
What are your ideas about our information on Shinx counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback under!
For extra Cell Gaming information and updates, be a part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, comply with us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google Information for fast updates.