Tepig is a fire-type Pokémon who appears like a pig and is mostly orange in colour. It has oval eyes, a purple coloured nostril with lengthy pointed ears that are positioned intently. Tepig has brief legs and the higher portion of the top is darkish brown. It has a deep yellow stripe on its snout and its curly tail is completed with a confounded purple sphere. On this Pokémon Go Information, we’ll go over one of the best movesets and counters for defeating Tepig.
Tepig in Pokémon Go
Often known as the Hearth Pig Pokémon, it’s weak to Water, Floor, and Rock and is able to powering up his Hearth-type transfer when his HP is low. At Degree 17, the Pokémon can evolve to Pignite on the expense of 25 candies, and at Degree 36, the Pokémon can have the potential of evolving to Emboar costing 100 candies.
It may be obtained from 571 to 618 CP at stage 20 with no climate increase. The Pokémon may also be obtained at stage 25 with a CP worth from 714 to 773 CP with the climate increase. At present, in Pokémon Go, there are a complete of three Pokémon within the Tepig Household.
Tepig is a tier 1 raid Pokémon that blows fireplace via its nostril and might roast berries even earlier than he/she will get to eat them. It’s a shadow-type Pokémon that’s exceedingly costly to energy up and particular occasions are important to take away frustration with a Cost TM.
One of the best movesets for Tepig are Ember and Flamethrower. The Pokémon’s fast strikes embody Ember and Sort out whereas the principle strikes include Flamethrower, Flame Cost, and Physique Slam.
Finest counters in opposition to Tepig in Pokémon Go
Under is the record of finest counters for Tepig in Pokémon Go.
- Blastoise (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Aerodactyl (Mega): Rock Throw/Historic Energy
- Gyarados (Mega): Waterfall/Aqua Tail
- Alakazam (Mega): Confusion/Psychic
- Gengar (Mega): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Rampardos: Smack Down/Rock Slide
- Terrakion: Smack Down/Rock Slide
- Landorus (Incarnate): Rock Throw/Earth Energy
- Rhyperior: Smack Down/Rock Wrecker
- Greninja: Bubble/Hydro Pump
- Landorus (Therian): Mud Shot/Stone Edge
- Kyogre: Waterfall/Surf
- Clawdaunt: Waterfall/Crabhammer
- Simipoar: Water Gun/Hydro Pump
- Floatzel: Water Gun/Hydro Pump
- Houndoom (Mega): Snarl/Crunch
- Beedrill (Mega): Bug Chew/Sludge Bomb
- Steelix (Mega): Thunder Fang/Earthquake
- Vaporeon: Water Gun/Hydro Pump
- Krookodile: Snarl/Earthquake
- Feraligatr: Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Kingdra: Water Gun/Hydro Pump
- Starmie: Water Gun/Hydro Pump
- Omastar: Water Gun/Hydro Pump
- Swampert: Mud Shot/Hydro Cannon
- Excadrill: Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Palkia: Dragon Breath/Aqua Tail
- Groudon: Mud Shot/Earthquake
Don’t overlook to make use of these strikes whereas going through the Tepig in Pokémon Go. Be additional cautious whereas going through the fireballs shot from its nostril. The Pokémon is a straightforward defeat for any coach.
What are your ideas about our information on Tepig counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback under
For extra Cell Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, observe us on Google Information, Instagram, and Twitter for fast updates.