Tympole is a Tier 1 raid boss and can be obtainable through the Mythic Blade occasion. It’s a small aquatic Pokémon that appears like a tadpole and has a rounded black physique with a tanned face. It additionally has spherical black eyes, a small mouth that retains on grinning, and eyebrows that resemble musical notes. As Tympole is a Tier 1 boss, it’s fairly apparent that defeating it gained’t be a lot of a problem and even new gamers can combat towards it simply if they only have the correct counters. On this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to speak about the perfect methods and counters to defeat Tympole simply.
Tympole in Pokémon Go
Tympole is a pure water kind Pokémon with a most CP of simply 948. It’s weak to Electrical and Grass-type assaults so gamers ought to attempt to embody solely these kinds of Pokémons of their staff. Its low CP and multiple kind of countering possibility make it a fairly simple opponent to combat towards and the gamers have gotten nothing a lot to fret about whereas combating Tympole due to it.
The perfect strikes from the moveset of Tympole are Bubble and Water Pulse. Each of them have a mixed DPS of 38.3. It is usually the perfect mixture of strikes that can be utilized in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Different first rate assaults from its moveset embody Mud Shot, Mud Bomb, and Sluge Wave.
Greatest counters towards Tympole in Pokémon Go
Right here is the listing of the perfect counters that one can use towards Tympole and assure a win for themselves.
- Kartana: Razor Leaf/Leaf Blade
- Porygon-Z: Lock-On/Photo voltaic Beam
- Xurkitree: Thunder Shock/Thunderbolt
- Thundurus (Incarnate): Thunder Shock/Thunder
- Roserade: Razor Leaf/Grass Knot
- Thundurus (Therian): Volt Swap/Thunder
- Tapu Koko: Volt Swap/Thunder
- Vikavolt: Spark/Discharge
- Zarude: Vine Whip/Energy Whip
- Zapdos: Thunder Shock/Thunder
- Electivire: Thunder Shock/Wild Cost
- Magnezone: Spark/Wild Cost
- Torterra: Razor Leaf/Frenzy Plant
- Celebi: Magical Leaf/Leaf Storm
- Exeggutor: Bullet Seed/Photo voltaic Beam
- Exeggutor (Alola): Bullet Seed/Photo voltaic Beam
- Sunflora: Bullet Seed/Photo voltaic Beam
- Cherrim(Overcast): Bullet Seed/Photo voltaic Beam
- Cherrim(Sunny): Bullet Seed/Photo voltaic Beam
- Tangrowth: Infestation/Photo voltaic Beam
- Leafeon: Bullet Seed/Photo voltaic Beam
- Maractus: Bullet Seed/Photo voltaic Beam
- Tapu Bulu: Bullet Seed/Photo voltaic Beam
- Jolteon: Thunder Shock/Zap Cannon
- Magneton: Thunder Shock/Thunder
- Raikou: Thunder Shock/Thunder
- Breloom: Counter/Seed Bomb
- Groudon: Mud Shot/Photo voltaic Beam
- Sirfetch’d: Counter/Leaf Blade
- Ampharos: Cost Beam/Zap Cannon
- Manectric (Mega): Thunder Fang/Wild Cost
- Venusaur (Mega): Vine Whip/Frenzy Plant
- Ampharos (Mega): Volt Swap/Thunder Punch
- Abmasnow (Mega): Razor Leaf/Power Ball
Non-mega evolutions such because the likes of Porygon, Xurkitree, and Exeggutor are good choices towards Tympole together with all of the Mega evolutions which have been listed above. Even when the trainers don’t have these Pokémon, so long as they’ve the correct kind of counters with them, they’ll be capable to defeat Tympole with ease.
What are your ideas about our information on Tympole counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback beneath
For extra Cellular Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, observe us on Google Information, Instagram, and Twitter for fast updates.