Genshin Impact is re-running Yae Miko’s banner on the newest Model 3.2 together with Tartaglia. Yae Miko is a 5-star Electro catalyst character that went playable again in Model 2.5. She is a wonderful Sub-DPS the place her harm largely comes off of her Elemental Ability, which might deal the off-field Electro harm along with her Sesshou Sakura Totems positioned on the bottom. On this information, we might be discussing the most effective group compositions of Yae Miko in Genshin Impression.
Yae Miko’s Elemental Burst ‘Nice Secret Artwork: Tenko Kenshin’ offers fast Electro harm and have a excessive Power Value (90), making her depend on different playable characters to assist her cost up the Burst. With the added introduction of Dendro and its many reactions, Yae Miko now has some new and thrilling group comps to check out that will have very properly outclassed and out-META a few of her earlier groups.
Yae Miko’s Group Synergy: Fast Overview
Yae Miko can act solely as a Sub-DPS on all of her group comps, on account of how her equipment is performed out. Her equipment is generally utilized for her Elemental Ability the place her Sesshou Sakura totems deal excessive quantities of Electro harm when activated on the sphere and may proceed to deal harm, even after swapping to a different character after Yae Miko.
As for her excessive quantity of Power Value from her Elemental Burst, it could be clever so as to add her up with one other character that may funnel her Power Particles both by pairing her with one other Electro Character (For instance- Raiden, Fischl) or having any character within the group occasion use a Favonius Weapon. As she is an Electro unit, her groups can reap the benefits of Electro-related Elemental reactions reminiscent of Electro-Charged, Overload, Catalyze and Hyberbloom.
Greatest Group Compositions of Yae Miko in Genshin Impression
1. Mono Electro Group
A mono electro group is a group the place Raiden Shogun is the major DPS, Yae Miko is the Sub-DPS and Sara acts as a buffer to spice up Electro Injury and Assault. The final slot might be full of both a Healer or one other Buffer within the occasion.
- Raiden Shogun acts as the primary harm vendor within the occasion, whereas additionally actively charging up the Elemental Bursts for each character within the group. Yae Miko could be a quick-swap Sub-DPS character, the place she supplies off-field Electro Injury along with her totems after which offers fast Electro harm along with her Burst when it’s charged up.
- Sara, alternatively, performs the function of boosting assault and in addition Crit Injury of Electro Injury along with her Constellation Six to each Raiden Shogun and Yae Miko.
- The final slot could be very versatile and might be full of both a Healer (reminiscent of Bennett) or an Anemo Help. Kazuha is probably the most viable out of the remainder to fill the final function. Not solely can Kazuha present an Elemental Injury bonus to the occasion members together with his Swirl response, however he may scale back Electro resistance by benefiting from the four-piece ‘Viridescent Venerer’ set. Moreover, utilizing Favonius Sword on Kazuha will assist with any Power issues which the occasion might have.
- Alternatively, Jean may also be used apart from Kazuha for a similar purpose including to the benefit that she will be able to present therapeutic to the occasion.
2. Yae Miko Hyperbloom Group
- To shortly summarize, Hyperbloom is a sub-reaction triggered by reacting Bloom (Hydro+Dendro) reactions with Electro. Shocking as it’s, Kokomi is performing because the Predominant DPS on this group composition. She is an incredible Hydro applicator and may create Dendro Cores through the use of her Elemental Ability and Regular Assaults.
- Pairing with one other Hydro Sub-DPS character like Yelan or Xingqiu can activate the Hydro Resonance (Max HP elevated by 20%), which might, in flip, enhance Kokomi’s harm. Yelan is a extra viable possibility as she additionally scales off of HP and therefore can reap the benefits of Resonance.
- Yae Miko’s function as a Sub-DPS consists of her putting her Sesshou Sakura totems, because it offers harm whereas additionally making use of Electro and enabling Hyperbloom and Worsen reactions.
- The final slot is stuffed by a Dendro Help that has the function of persistently making use of Dendro to set off the Dendro reactions. Nahida presently is the most effective Dendro applicator within the recreation proper now, on account of her quick cool-down of her Elemental Ability. Moreover, her Burst supplies different buffs to herself reminiscent of her Tri-Karma Purification set off interval being lowered. Different Options embrace Dendro Traveler, though their Dendro utility is just not as constant as Nahida’s.
3. Yae Miko Quicken Group
- In Abstract, Quicken reactions are performed by including Electro with Dendro. Afterwards, there are two different sub-reactions with Quicken that may be triggered. One in every of them is Unfold, which is finished by reacting Catalyze (Electro+Dendro) with Dendro. The opposite one known as Worsen, which is triggered with Electro as a substitute.
- Nahida’s function on this group composition is the Predominant DPS, the place she stays on-field and triggers Quicken reactions reminiscent of Unfold and Quicken. Her Elemental Ability applies to Dendro. After utilizing the Burst, Nahida will use Regular Assaults to deal large harm to the enemies.
- Yae Miko and Fischl are each performing as Electro Sub-DPS and would deal Electro harm, whereas additionally making use of Electro off-field by Yae Miko’s Sesshou totems and Fischl’s Oz. Moreover, Fischl can present Electro particles to Yae Miko to cost up her excessive Power Value Burst.
- Lastly, Zhongli fills the function of a Shielder within the occasion. He may reap the benefits of the Hydro Resonance, since Zhongli’s Defend scales off of HP. Zhongli is viable to make use of the four-piece ‘Tenacity of the Millelith’ artifact set, the place the assault of all close by occasion members is elevated by 20% and their Defend Energy is elevated by 30% when the Elemental Ability hits any enemies.
- Alternatively, Fischl might be changed by Tighnari for enabling Dendro Resonance (Elemental Mastery will increase by 50. Elemental reactions associated to Dendro will increase Elemental Mastery). Tighnari acts as a Sub-DPS, whereas Nahida goes again to being an off-field Dendro Help.
Different Group Compositions
We’ll talk about another Group compositions with Yae Miko within the squad. Allow us to go about them:
- Yoimiya Overload Group: Yoimiya + Yae Miko + Bennett + Zhongli
- Yae Miko Electro-Charged Group: Yae Miko + Xingqiu + Kokomi + Sucrose
That’s all for the group compositions for Yae Miko in Genshin Impression.
For extra Cellular Gaming information and updates, be a part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, comply with us on Google Information, Instagram, and Twitter for fast updates.