Deoxys is a bipedal Pokémon with alien-type options in Pokémon Go. It has 4 types and every of them has a special form of stat. We’re going to discuss its regular kind on this information. Deoxys in its regular kind has tapering legs with vertical blue stripes on its higher facet whereas the remainder of the pores and skin is reddish-orange. Its arm can form into completely different types to battle its enemies. On this Pokémon Go information, we’re going to discuss the most effective methods and counters to defeat Deoxys in a battle raid.
Deoxys in Pokémon Go
Deoxys is a Tier 5 Raid Boss and is a pure Psychic sort, which implies it’s weak in the direction of Bug Darkish and Ghost sort assaults. Because of this gamers have fairly a a number of choices for a counterattack towards this Pokémon which has a max CP of 2580.
One of the best movesets for Deoxys are Zen Headbutt and Hyper Beam. Each of them have a mixed DPS of 52.6. That is the most effective mixture that can be utilized by the Pokémon in Pokémon gyms and PvP battles. Another respectable movesets of Deoxys embrace Cost Beam, Psycho Increase, and Thunderbolt.
Finest counters towards Deoxys in Pokémon Go
Right here is the checklist of the most effective counters that one can use towards Deoxys and assure themselves a win.
- Gengar(Mega): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Hydreigon: Chew/Brutal Swing
- Houndoom(Mega): Snarl/Foul Play
- Gyarados(Mega): Chew/Crunch
- Absol(Mega): Snarl/Darkish Pulse
- Darkrai: Snarl/Darkish Pulse
- Giratina(Origin): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Chandelure: Hex/Shadow Ball
- Hoopa(Confined): Astonish/Shadow Ball
- Hoopa(Unbound): Astonish/Darkish Pulse
- Scizor(Mega): Fury Cutter/X-Scissor
- Yveltal: Snarl/Darkish Pulse
- Tyranitar: Chew/Crunch
- Zarude: Chew/Darkish Pulse
- Mewtwo: Psycho Reduce/Shadow Ball
- Krookodile: Snarl/Crunch
- Genesect: Fury Cutter/X-Scissor
- Trevenant: Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Pheromosa: Bug Chew/Bug Buzz
- Gengar: Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Bisharp: Snarl/Darkish Pulse
- Blastoise(Mega): Chew/Hydro Cannon
- Weavile: Snarl/Foul Play
- Regigigas: Hidden Energy/Giga Influence
- Incineroar: Snarl/Darkish Pulse
- Banette: Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Absol: Snarl/Darkish Pulse
- Beedrill(Mega): Bug Chew/X-Scissor
- Scizor: Fury Cutter/X-Scissor
- Raikou: Thunder Shock/Shadow Ball
Gamers ought to attempt to use their finest Ghost and Regular sorts towards Deoxys as solely the conventional kind goes to be there for battle as of now. They will use Pokémon like Mewtwo, Gengar, and Zarude of their groups as they’re fairly good choices towards this Pokémon.
What are your ideas about our information on Deoxys counters in Pokémon Go? Tell us within the feedback beneath!
For extra Cell Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, comply with us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google Information for fast updates.