HomeGaming TipsLeague of Pantheons Character Tier List for December 2022

League of Pantheons Character Tier List for December 2022

League of Pantheons includes a various pack of Heroes so that you can select to win battles towards enemies. Right here is our League of Pantheons tier record of characters that may be promoted into particular orange star rank (as a result of they will go into the max degree of 255) to provide you perception on who to choose to your occasion for December 2022.

League of Pantheons Character Tier Listing for December 2022

The tier record supplied right here ought to solely be taken as a reference as a result of the sport has numerous modes and a few characters might outperform others or are fitted to a really explicit function. That is an total tier record based mostly on the character’s viability and total usefulness within the sport.

Tier Fireplace Wind Water Mild Darkish
Overpowered (S+)       Thor,
Sturdy (S) Seraph,
Sphinx, Aensland
Jormungand, Poseidon Alleria,
Divine Excessive Priest
Good (A) Apollo,
Magma Fiend, Prometheus
Ratotski, Athena Illsya,
Truthful (B) Heimdall Pan,
Weak (C) Phoenix Odin, Gai’ming Titan    
League of Pantheons Character Tier Listing

These are the characters with essentially the most advantageous stats and talents in League of Pantheons as of December 2022.

Seraph (Meta Fireplace)

Picture through Neocraft

A battle angel carrying highly effective injury alongside together with her sword. Boosting the best stat for a Fireplace Hero, her talents similar to Blade of Judgment (Offers 246% Bodily Injury to the enemy with the best Assault and 50% to silence them for 1 flip), Wrath of Justice (Dealing 374% Bodily Injury to a entrance enemy and Enhance Crit Charge by 50% and Crit Injury 20% when attacking enemies affected by Burn and Crimson Sizzling) together with Blessing of the Solar (Enhance Assault by 35%, HP by 15%, Crit Injury by 10%) permits her to utterly obliterate the battlefield.

Fenrir (Meta Wind)

Fenrir is a beast and a drive of nature. As a Wind Hero with the best stat, his skill of Wolf Soul Woke up (Dispels all debuffs, improve Crit Charge by 30% and Injury Resistance by 25%. Immune towards all controls for two turns and all debuffs for 1 flip) permits him to strike first in battle and deal with injury from enemies after.

fenrir league of pantheons
Picture through Neocraft

The final half is vital as a result of his final skill Wolf God Fury makes him achieve a Fury (Enhance Assault by 3%, will be stacked for as much as 10) together with Storm Sword (Casts all Fury to unleash fierce slashes. Briefly improve Hit Charge by 30% and a risk of doing further slashes) and Wolf God Expertise (Enhance Assault by 40%, Hp by 20%, and Crit Charge by 15%) makes him essentially the most Meta Wind Hero.

Jormungand (Meta Water)

The good summoner of snakes, Jormungand is the strongest Water Mage who has the best stats. She offers excessive injury together with her expertise of Python Strike (Dealing 150% Magical Injury to all enemies. Injury is elevated when HP is above 60% and likewise has an opportunity to scale back targets’ Crit Charge by 10% for two turns) and Snake Assist (Summons a snake to assault 2 models forward, dealing 220% Magical Injury with a 55% probability to Freeze them and beneficial properties a Protect that lasts for two turns).

jormungand league of pantheons
Picture through Neocraft

Her passive of Ocean Guardian (Enhance Assault by 40%, HP by 20%, and Pace by 15%) and Blue Coronary heart (Enhance Crit Charge by 20% for 1 flip if HP is 30% or larger and Enhance Assault by 30% if HP is beneath 30%) permits her to remain on her personal two ft.

Thor (Meta Mild)

The mighty God of Thunder. With Mild characters having a better stat than different components with the identical class, Thor stands past all together with his excessive stats. He has an incredibly highly effective skill to Punishment of God (Dealing 230% Bodily Injury to a entrance enemy and ignoring 40% of their Protection, together with 30% Leech.

thor league of pantheons
Picture through Neocraft

Injury is elevated by 25% if the goal is affected by Conductive or Electrical Shock), with a lift from his passive of Raging Thunder (Enhance Assault by 35%, Crit Injury by 20%, Crit Charge by 10%) and Thunder Pursuit (Assault has a 60% probability to name down further lightning, dealing 120% Assault Injury).

Nidhogg (Meta Darkish)

The terrifying dragon, Nidhogg is essentially the most damaged Hero of all of them. Holding the best Powerpoints and highest stats. His lively skill alone Darkish Claw (Offers a complete of 450% Bodily Injury to front-row enemies with 40% probability to inflict Curse on them for two turns) is already a menace towards enemies.

nidhogg league of pantheons
Picture through Neocraft

Having further passives of Cursed Scales (Enhance Assault by 40%, Hp by 20%, and Crit Charge by 15%), Darkish Type (When HP is beneath 50%, dispels all debuffs, restores 20% of HP, boosts Assault by 30% and Magical Injury Resistance by 20% that lasts for 4 turns.

Additionally grants all Darkish allies a 15% Injury improve buff for 4 turns. Additionally makes Nidhogg immune towards all management expertise and turns Darkish Claw into Doomsday Influence), and Curse Invasion (Assault has a 70% probability to transform 1 affected enemy buff right into a Curse. Every Curse improve Injury by 5% that may go as much as 25%) actually makes him a strolling horror that nobody desires to fulfill nose to nose.

Closing Ideas

After all with every Meta having totally different components, their effectiveness will differ relying on the weather of your group and the enemy group have. Don’t overlook to choose a celebration with a component that’s only towards your enemies’ elemental occasion.

Selecting two predominant components will certainly be a protected guess since you possibly can activate 2 elemental buffs on the similar time that manner. Since Mild and Darkish Heroes typically have larger stats in comparison with different elemental characters of the identical class, it’s higher to create a celebration from a mixture of these two components.

If you happen to want to play this sport on PC, you possibly can obtain the free Android emulator Bluestacks from right here.

What do you consider this League of Pantheons Characters Tier Listing? Tell us your opinions within the feedback beneath!

For extra Cellular Gaming information and updates, be part of our WhatsApp groupTelegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, comply with us on Google Information, Instagram, and Twitter for fast updates.

Stay Connected
Must Read
Related News


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here