Jay Leno was significantly burned in a storage hearth in Los Angeles on Saturday after certainly one of his automobiles erupted in flames, the comic introduced.
“I obtained some severe burns from a gasoline hearth. I’m okay. Simply want every week or two to get again on my toes,” Leno mentioned in an announcement to NBC Information on Monday.
Leno was working at his Los Angeles storage when a flash hearth began in a automobile, a consultant for Leno mentioned.
The 72-year-old comic and former “Tonight Present” host canceled a Las Vegas efficiency scheduled for Sunday night time after struggling “a really severe medical emergency,” Individuals reported.
The comic was taken to the Grossman Burn Heart after struggling burns to the left aspect of his face and all of his appearances for the week have been canceled, TMZ reported.
It is a growing story. Please verify again for updates.