We collect information from you whenever you use our platform for a review. This page will explain how we use that information and how it’s processed. Your rights regarding data will also be listed.
Personal data we collect
1.1 Master Data
We will create an account for you on allinone24x7 and collect the Master Data.
- Your username will be made public.
- Your password will be protected and encrypted.
- Your email address has been provided.
- Public information will include your country and location.
You cannot post a review on our site if you don’t have this information. You have the option to edit your profile information, such as your picture, description, location, language, and so on. These details will be made public.
allinone24x7 allows you to post reviews and we link them to your profile. This will allow people to see who posted the review as well as the number of reviews that you have written. You may be anonymous depending on what information you provide to your profile or the username you choose.
1.2 Information about reviews and ratings
We collect information that you provide when you review a company. These details include:
- Review the company.
- Your review should include the type of service or buying experience you are reviewing (see our definition of “Service Experience” in our Guidelines for Review).
- Your headline and contents.
- The location of your Service Experience.
- Your rating for the service you received from the company (1-5 stars).
- Your rating of this product (1-5 stars).
- The date you wrote your review. If you have updated your review, the date that it was edited.
- If you or your company provide one, a reference number or order ID.
- Let’s say we ask for documentation or information to verify your service experience. Send us this documentation. We will then collect the requested documentation and process it for the stated purpose.
We ask that you do not share sensitive information or documents about yourself or others.
1.3 Information on views and likes
We collect information about how many people have read your review. We also track how many people have read your review. Although we don’t keep track of the identities of those who haven’t logged into and read the reviews yet, we do gather data about the number of reviewers. We will also collect information if you “like” a review by another person.
We collect information from you if you notify us of a review you feel violates our User Guidelines. You can specify the review you are referring to, the reason, and the date.
1.5 Information obtained from other services including social networking sites.
Your allinone24x7 account can be connected to your Facebook profile. This option automatically collects certain information from your social media networks. The information we collect will depend on what information you make available on these networks and how you set up privacy to share such information on websites. We will collect the following information depending on your settings and choice.
- Name and username
- Email address
- Profile photo.
- Information about your social networks
- You will be informed of the information we collect from the Website when you request to link your allinone24x7 account with a social network profile. This information will be provided to you before we process your request.
You have the option to remove your social media account from your allinone24x7 account via your Account. allinone24x7 will then remove your unique social network ID and disconnect/revoke allinone24x7. Your allinone24x7 profile will still display your profile picture from social networks.
Cookies are used on our website. Cookies are used to identify your computer and device, rather than you as an individual user. They can also be used for different purposes. Below, you will find information about the cookies used by the Website and their purpose (in 8).
1.7 Your IP address and browser settings.
We register your browser settings and IP address when you visit the Website. The IP address is the number of the computer that visited the Website. The settings of your browser can include the type and language of your browser, as well as your time zone. This information is used to track the computer that visited the Website. The IP address is also used to determine your city and to identify which Terms & Conditions apply to your use.
We collect your email address when you sign up for our newsletters and similar emails. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters or similar emails, you can unsubscribe by logging into your account and changing your email settings, or you can contact us at [email protected].
1.9 What are your data used for?
We use your information for the following purposes:
- We will provide our services to you, including your reviews and access to your profile on our Website.
- Log in to the Website and identify yourself as a registered user.
- Verify the legitimacy and credibility of your reviews.
- Enhance the website and our services
- Invite others to leave reviews.
- Provide customer service and respond to your questions.
- Send a message to the company you have reviewed, or the company that has invited you via the Website to review a service or product.
- If other users or companies have flagged your review, they will contact you and ask for documentation to confirm your experience.
- Get our newsletters.
- Let other users know if you found your review useful or give feedback about your review.
- Facilitate social sharing, which includes the ability to connect with members of your network who are both allinone24x7 users and users of other social networks.
- To increase trust in reviews and create a better user experience, you can display which allinone24x7 users are members of your social network.
- You will engage in internal business activities such as data analysis and audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, development of new products and services, and improving or modifying the Website.
- Respect legal requirements, legal process, requests by public and governmental authorities and relevant industry standards, and our internal policies
- Forge our Terms and Conditions
- Protect our operations and those of our affiliates
- Protect our rights, privacy, and safety, as well as those of our affiliates and you, or anyone else
- We will pursue all available remedies and limit damages.
- We may also use your information in other ways, for which we give you notice at the time of collection.
1.10 Are we allowed to process your data legally?
For the following reasons, we process your data:
- Sign our contract.
- Respect our legal obligations. We will operate an online review platform that complies with all applicable laws.
- We will pursue legitimate business interests related to the operation of the Website and the provision of our services. However, we won’t be able to pursue legitimate interests in the interests of third parties if your fundamental rights and interests don’t override them.
- Where necessary, for the establishment, defense, or exercise of legal claims.
- Some of the reasons for processing personal data overlap. Therefore, there could be multiple reasons why we process your data.
You can revoke consent in limited circumstances, such as when you subscribe to our newsletters. Please be aware, however, that we may continue processing your data if necessary based on one or more of the legal bases discussed above.
You have the right of objection to the way we process your personal information or to request that we limit the processing. For more information, please see the following. For more information on our legal basis for processing personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) below.
Disclosure personal data
2.1 Personal data disclosure on the Website
Open review platform. We share your review so others can see your experience with that company. We will publish your review and the number of reviews that you have written. Your username, country, location, and any other information we have connected to your public profile will also be disclosed. If you choose to use your real name as your username, it can reveal your identity completely or partially – unless you use an anonymous pseudonym.
You must take care when choosing which information you wish to disclose on the Website. Also, keep in mind that, depending on how much information you provide, it may be possible for you to remain anonymous. Take a look at the following personal information we provide on the Website.
Master Data, and other information
Your username, location, country, number of reviews, and any other information you choose to link with your public profile, will all be visible when you create an account and write a review. Your review may also be shared with the companies that you reviewed.
We use your IP address (see 1.7. of this Policy) to locate you to the nearest country when you leave a review. This information can be accessed by other users of this Website.
You found helpful
Other users can see reviews you like when you make other reviews useful.
Connecting to a social networking site will allow you to collect information about your profile, including your photo, name, birth year, approximate location, and other personal details. This information can be used to identify yourself on the Website. Depending on your privacy settings, the level of information from the social network, and how detailed you are about yourself, the Website may use this information to identify reviews that you have written.
You can choose to keep your anonymity by using a pseudonym to create your allinone24x7 username. However, information from social networks may reveal your identity and allow you to identify the reviews you have written.
We display how connected you are to your friends and contacts (referred to as “Connections”) through the Social Network on the Website. This information is visible only to you. Your connections to social networks are not visible to anyone else on allinone24x7.
2.2 Disclosure about services to which your profile is connected
2.3 Information to other services, sites, and companies
allinone24x7 has one goal: to increase review visibility and accessibility on the Website. Other services are allowed to display reviews that have been created on the Website. This allows you to reach a wider audience with your reviews. These are the categories of companies and services that can display your review(s), along with your public profile:
- Search engines such as Google and Bing
- allinone24x7 reviews companies
- Companies who have asked you to review a product
- Portals for consumers and businesses, including price comparison websites, shopping guides, etc.
- App partners and platforms such as Prestashop Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce
- Similar websites that, according to allinone24x7, are relevant for users to search reviews
- Facebook, if you have shared your review on the social network.
Your review will be published once it has been submitted. The following information will be disclosed.
- Review(s) of your review (see 1.2 above).
- Your username, country, and any additional data that you add to your profile. This includes your photo, name, description, gender, city, and language.
When you submit a review about allinone24x7 to an invitation via our review services, the company that sent the invite can link your review to the invitation. We will contact you to verify that your review has been verified. This is why we recommend you keep all such documentation for 12 months from the date that your review was published. Here is a list of the documentation that you should send to us. The documentation that you send us is not shared with the company reviewed. If you have a reference or order ID, we may share that with the company unless you ask.
2.4 Additional disclosures
These data may, in addition to those mentioned above, be made public under certain conditions like-
- To permit third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers to perform our services.
- To allinone24x7 subsidiary companies and other companies in the allinone24x7 company group.
- To comply with laws and respond to claims, you will need legal processes (including subpoenas or court orders and requests from government and public authorities).
- In connection with investigations and case referrals, to cooperate with regulators and government authorities.
- In connection with the enforcement of our Terms and Conditions and the User Guidelines.
- We may disclose our operations to third parties to protect our operations and those of our affiliates.
- You or others may be required to disclose your identity, private or financial information, and/or those of our affiliates.
- We may disclose our information to third parties, to limit or seek out possible remedies.
- We may disclose your information to third parties to help us investigate, prevent, or take action on suspected or actual prohibited activity, such as fraud or misuse of our website.
- In the event of any reorganization or merger, acquisition, sale or joint venture, assignment, or transfer of all or any part of our business or assets (including any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), to a third party
3.1 Information about which we are the data controller
We are the data controller for the Master Data and any additional information that you enter to create and maintain your account. This includes, but is not limited to, your name, password, and email address as well as your registration of your IP Address. We also control the information that is made available to other services (see 2.3). The collection of personal data in the EU by allinone24x7 is governed by the data protection laws of Denmark.
3.2 Information about which data controller you are
You are the data controller of the content that you choose to publish on the Website and the personal data you disclose when you connect your social media profile with your account on the Website.
Links to Websites
Links to other websites are included on our Website. These links do not mean that we endorse the websites. We are not responsible for the content or policies of third-party websites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of these third-party sites as their processes for handling, processing, and collecting personal data may differ from ours.
To maintain the technical operation and quality of our services and the website, we use outside companies. These companies act as data processors for personal data that we control. Accepting this Policy means you consent to allow data processed by these processors for the personal data you control.
Data processing agreements have been established with data processors. These agreements stipulate that they must only act by our instructions. Accepting this Policy permits you to direct data processors to use your data for the purposes described in the Policy.
Data processors have taken reasonable organizational and technical measures to prevent the information from being lost or damaged, becoming lost, or deteriorating in any way, as well as to protect the information from being disclosed to unauthorized people, misused, or processed in violation of data protection laws.
The data processors will provide sufficient information to prove that all the technical and organizational safety precautions have been followed upon your request.
We control and operate the Website from the U.S. You consent to the U.S. processing, storage, and transfer of your data if you access the Website from outside the U.S.
The Master Data and any other personal data that you provide to us, including reviews, will be kept for as long as we have an account. All reviews and Master Data will be deleted if you decide to delete your account. This information will be deleted upon your request. We will only keep a log that contains the following information: your name and email address as well as the date you requested deletion. The log will be kept for three years. All other information will be deleted.
Sometimes, even though you have deleted your account, we may choose to keep certain information (e.g. visits to our Website) anonymized or aggregated.
Your data is protected within our company using reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures. We also regularly review our system for potential vulnerabilities. We cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you send to us via the internet. We do not recommend that you send any confidential information to us via email. Emails sent through the Website might not be encrypted.
Please see our security policies to learn more about our current security practices and policies. We are constantly improving our security practices and will continue to update this information as they change.
Cookies and other similar technologies are used on the Website. You agree to the use of our website as described below.
8.1 Which types of cookies do we use?
Cookies are tiny pieces of information that a website places on your computer’s hard drive, on your tablet, or your phone. HTML5 introduced web storage with a similar nature as Cookies. We, therefore, consider this a Cookie. Cookies are information that your web browser uses to improve communication between you, the website, and your computer. Cookies are used to identify your computer/device rather than you as an individual user.
Session cookies, persistent cookies HTML5 sessionStorage, HTML5 localStorage session cookie, and HTML5 session storage object are used. These cookies are temporary and are removed when you close your web browser. Persistent Cookies are permanent cookies that are stored on your computer and will remain there until deleted. Persistent Cookies expire or are automatically deleted after a set time. However, they can be renewed every time you visit the Website. HTML5 localStorage objects, which are permanent, are stored on your computer until deleted.
The following purposes and functions are served by cookies:
- Measurement of website traffic, such as how many people visit the Website, what domains they come from, what pages they visit, and where the visitors reside.
- Monitoring the performance of our website and your use of our Website.
- Monitoring the performance of our websites, TrustBoxes, and applications. Also, how you use our website, TrustBoxes, and applications.
- Authentication and improvement of the functionality of our website.
- Optimizing your experience on the Website includes remembering your username/password when you return to it, as well as information about your browser preferences and preferences (e.g. which language you prefer).
Connecting to Social Networks
You have the option to connect with social networks such as Facebook.
Assuring quality reviews and preventing misuse or irregularities when writing reviews or using the Website.
Displaying targeted advertising while you are browsing the Website and other websites. Third-party advertising companies are used to display ads about goods and services that may interest you when you access and use other websites and the Website. This is based on information about your use of other websites and your access to the Website. These companies can place or recognize a cookie on your browser to do this (including using pixel tags). These technologies may be used in conjunction with information about your online usage to identify you across all devices, including a mobile phone or laptop. If you would like more information about this practice and to learn how to opt-out of it in desktop and mobile browsers on the particular device on which you are accessing Policy, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and http://www.aboutads.info/.
8.3 Third Party Cookies
- Google Analytics – for statistical purposes. You can decline cookies from Google Analytics by clicking on this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Mixpanel: For statistical purposes. You can decline cookies from Mixpanel by clicking on this link: https://mixpanel.com/optout/
- Facebook – This is a setting that Facebook has made if someone interacts with the Facebook plug-in or is already logged in to Facebook from another source.
- Twitter – This is a setting that Twitter makes if you use the Twitter plugin or are already logged in to Twitter from another source.
- Facebook pixel – This is used to target advertising on Facebook and Instagram. These cookies are used to retarget and profile audiences and to serve ads based upon your previous visits to our Website. This allows us to tailor advertising to your interests and preferences. You can opt out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting using Facebook pixel by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
- Intercom provides analytics services to help you understand how you use our services. We also communicate with users via behavior-driven emails and in-app messages. You can decline cookies from Intercom by reading more on http://docs.intercom.io/pricing-and-terms/updating-your-privacy-policy
8.4 Removal of cookies
- You can delete cookies that are already stored on your device.
- You can usually delete cookies from your privacy or history area by going to the Settings or Options menu.
- The same menu is available in most browsers via the Ctrl+Shift+Del keyboard shortcut or Command+Shift+Del on a Mac.
- You may experience some inconvenience when you use our Website if you refuse to accept cookies. Also, you might be unable to access certain features of the Website.
Access your personal information
Logging in to allinone24x7 allows you to see all the information we have on you, including reviews. If you don’t have an account, you can email [email protected] and request information about your data.
Get your data
allinone24x7 accounts allow you to download your data, including reviews. Learn more about downloading your data by clicking here.
Corrections and deletions of personal data
- You can rectify most of the Master Data and other personal data we hold about you as data controllers by logging into your account.
- We strongly recommend that you correct any errors yourself. Otherwise, you are welcome to email [email protected] and ask us to assist with correcting your information.
- Any content or personal data you have on the Website that you control can be deleted at any time (see 3.2).
- Logging in to your account allows you to update or delete your data if it changes or you do not wish to be listed on the Website.
- Alternatively, you can contact us at [email protected] requesting to delete your data.
- All data associated with your account, including Master Data and Reviews on the Website, will be deleted if your account is closed.
In addition to the rights mentioned above, you also have the following rights:
- You have the right not to have your data processed and to have it restricted.
- You have the right to unconditionally object to direct marketing purposes of your data.
- If we process your data based on your consent you can withdraw that consent at any moment. The lawfulness of data processing that was done before your withdrawal is not affected by your withdrawal. You may withdraw your consent by emailing us at [email protected]
- These rights might be restricted or conditional in certain circumstances. The specific facts of each case will determine whether you are entitled to data portability.
Information for children
Our website is not intended for children under 16 years old. We do not collect any personal data from them. Please contact us if you learn that a child younger than 16 has given us their data.
Our Data Protection Officer
A Data Protection Officer (DPO) is available at our company. If you have any questions about the data processing activities performed by us, you are welcome to contact our DPO by email at: [email protected].
Modifications to this Policy
This Policy is subject to change without notice. The date at the beginning of this Policy shows when it was last updated. We will notify you via our website or other methods if we make material changes. You can close your account if you do not agree with our changes. If we send you a notice about changes to our Policy, your continued use of the Website will signify that you have accepted and agreed to the revised Policy.
Last updated: The Policy was on the following dates.
- January 31, 2022
To obtain the complete list, you can write to us.
If you have questions or concerns about our Policy, how we process your data or would like to exercise your rights under our Policy, feel free to contact us at: [email protected]