Though management of Congress and most battleground races have been determined, a handful of uncalled contests nonetheless stay. Right here’s a have a look at the races the place the outcomes are nonetheless unclear, per the NBC Information Resolution Desk, with their newest vote totals as of seven a.m. ET:
- AK-GOV: The Alaska governor’s race is just too early to name with 81% of the anticipated vote in. GOP Gov. Mike Dunleavy leads the pack with 51% of the vote amongst voters’ first selection. He’ll want to carry that share of the vote to keep away from immediate runoffs below the state’s ranked selection voting system (which is how the state’s Senate race shall be determined). Democrat Les Gara has the subsequent highest vote share at 24%.
- AZ-AG: This race is just too near name, with 97% of the anticipated vote in. Democrat Kris Mayes leads Trump-backed Republican Abraham Hamadeh by simply 236 votes.
- WI-Sec State: The race between Democrat Doug LaFollette and Republican Amy Loudenback can also be too near name with 99% in. LaFollette is main by roughly 7,600 votes.
- AK-AL: It’s nonetheless not clear if Democratic Rep. Mary Peltola will clear the 50% threshold on voters’ first selections to keep away from immediate runoffs. With 81% of the vote in, she’s main with 48% whereas Republicans Sarah Palin and Nick Begich are at 26% and 24% respectively.
- CA-3: Simply 60% of the anticipated vote for this open seat race is in, and Republican Kevin Kiley is at 52% whereas Democrat Kermit Jones is at 48%.
- CA-13: Republican John Duarte is main this open seat race towards Democrat Adam Grey by simply 827 votes, with 71% of the anticipated vote in.
- CA-22: With simply 51% of the anticipated vote in, GOP Rep. David Valadao is at 53% whereas Democrat Rudy Salas is at 47%.
- CA-34: This race options two Democrats, Rep. Jimmy Gomez and David Kim, due to the state’s Prime 2 major system. Gomez is at 52% whereas Kim is at 48%, with 83% of the anticipated vote in.
- CO-3: GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert is main Democrat Adam Frisch by simply 551 votes, with 99% of the anticipated vote in.