The Aeonblight Drake is a brand new automaton added to the boss archive of Genshin Affect within the model 3.1 replace. On this article, we are going to focus on the placement, the way to defeat, and a few group composition for the brand new boss.
How one can discover Aeonblight drake in Genshin Affect
- Go to the Teleport level close to “Devantaka Mountain”.
- Go contained in the cave behind the Teleport level.
- Observe up a bit, go left after which go straight ahead after this and also you’ll discover the Aeonblight Drake boss area.
Introducing the Aeonblight Drake in Genshin Affect
A spoil machine that may take up vitality and hurl it again as an assault, this machine has even higher talents than Smash Drake with the ability to assault from the bottom in addition to air. The Aeonblight Drake can periodically launch a harmful torrent of and enhance its Elemental RES in opposition to the earlier most important kind of Elemental DMG it has suffered by way of its weaknesses the cores throughout its physique can be uncovered below numerous circumstances.
Take such alternatives to assault the boss efficiently, hitting the cores will immobilize and take away its Elemental RES increase. At any time when the boss recovers from the paralysis it’ll change between aerial and floor assaults.
How one can defeat the Aeonblight Drake in Genshin Affect
To defeat the boss, we first want to try its assault patterns :
The boss has 5 distinctive assaults whereas on the bottom:
- Tail Sweep: Simple to note and dodge, simply utilizing the sprint will do the job. This transfer is mostly carried out with a combo of two assaults adopted by a tail sweep.
- Arm Punch: Does this when gamers are instantly in entrance of it, to keep away from utilizing a touch or shifting to the aspect. Its shoulders glow whereas performing this assault.
- Cost Assault (floor): This transfer is simply executed when a participant is way away from the boss, transfer to the aspect when you see the boss charging towards you.
- Elemental Rain: Creates a small AoE space close to its environment after which showers the realm with its Elemental assault. Nonetheless, the assault has a slower casting time so it provides gamers sufficient time to get out of its attain.
The boss additionally has 3 Airborne assault patterns:
- Air gun: Performs an assault within the air capturing on the gamers. Run to the aspect or double sprint to keep away from DMG.
- Homing missiles: Shoots missiles on the gamers which dwelling them for a while after which go in a straight line. These are straightforward to dodge when away from the boss.
- Cost Assault (air): Tail glows and the boss expenses on the gamers with its tail, transfer or sprint to the aspect to keep away from
Notice: To keep away from the flying part of the boss and waste time floor characters can’t hit whereas the boss is within the air. Use bow characters to hit its core close to the shoulders and head to stun it for a brief period of time and preserve it on floor
Finest group compositions to defeat the Aeonblight Drake
Usually, any group composition is sweet for Aeonblight Drake because it’s not a giant a problem however nonetheless, gamers ought to take into account that they want a:
- Bow character: To maintain the boss on the bottom.
- Healer: To maintain the group alive all through the combat.
- Duel DPS: As Aeonblight Drake has particular talents to develop resistance to the earlier most important DPS aspect, gamers ought to have a 2nd character that offers an excellent quantity of harm to the boss.
Aeonblight Drake Rewards
After defeating the Aeonblight Drake boss, gamers can accumulate their rewards from the lay line for 40 unique resin.
What are your ideas on our information on the brand new Boss, Aeonblight Drake in Genshin Affect? Tell us within the feedback beneath.
For extra Cell Gaming information and updates, be a part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, comply with us on Google Information, Instagram, and Twitter for fast updates.