The Setekh Wenut is a brand new boss in Genshin Influence that has been launched within the new Model 3.4. The boss is situated within the new Desert replace enlargement of the Sumeru map. At present, as of now, Alhaitham is the one playable character at the moment launched that makes use of Setekh Wenut’s ascension supplies. On this information, we will likely be discussing and giving recommendations on defeat the Setekh Wenut in Genshin Influence, together with recommending what characters one ought to use within the boss struggle.
Learn how to Discover and Unlock the Setekh Wenut Boss in Genshin Influence
The Wenut Boss is situated within the Sumeru Desert, significantly across the Desert of Hadramaveth. With a purpose to entry the boss, gamers must unlock the Sumeru area, particularly the Hadramaveth Desert area. Unlocking the Sumeru area will simply let the Adventurer’s Handbook find the Setekh Wenut for the participant. There are close by teleport waypoints the place gamers can get shut as doable to the boss’s location.
Sadly, there isn’t a direct teleport waypoint to the Setekh Wenut boss, however there are 2 alternative ways to find the boss’s cave. Within the first methodology, gamers can teleport right here on the highest of a cliff after which leap down. Then, gamers will see a collection of paths extending to totally different areas, go take the trail the place 2 Pyro Whopperflowers are current close to a cave. Comply with this path, until it leads gamers to the Setekh Wenut boss. It’s endorsed that gamers teleport to this path as it’s a lot simpler and fewer time-consuming.
There’s one other methodology to achieve the boss albeit a slower methodology than the primary one. On this path, gamers must teleport to the teleport waypoint that’s virtually near the boss’s location on the map. Gamers will then see a cave to your proper. The trail to this cave is a prolonged one which far exceeds the primary path and is full of many sorts of enemies.
Genshin Influence Setekh Wenut Boss: Fast Overview
An eyeless predator from deep throughout the Nice Crimson Sand makes use of sound and vibrations to hunt out its prey. Legend has it that within the historic previous, earlier than even the idea of time was created, these creatures thrived with their progenitors and offspring in a land of verdant grass and colossal timber, traversing by slick soil like fishes diving by the moist.
With the passage of eons, the items of heaven have lengthy decreased the soils to sand, rendering an amazing many creatures extinct. This department of their genus was in a position to survive by adapting extra towards earth-based dwelling, and have become often called the “Wenut.” Some desert folks nonetheless mistakenly consider that sandworms are the ultimate level of a quicksand eel’s life cycle, probably because of superficial similarities between the species’ behaviours.
Legend has it that within the distant previous, the scorching desert was as soon as dwelling to aromatic flowers and large timber, and was inhabited by numerous birds and beasts. Legend additionally has it that the one ones who bear in mind it are the blind predators respectfully and fearfully known as “Wenut.”
Supplies and Objects dropped by the Setekh Wenut Boss
- Character Ascension Materials: Pseudo-Stamens
- Artifact Units: Berserker, Teacher, Adventurer, Gladiator’s Finale, and Wanderer’s Troupe
- Ascension Gems: Vayuda Turquoise Sliver, Vayuda Turquoise Fragment, Vayuda Turquoise Chunk, Vayuda Turquoise Gemstone
Learn how to defeat the Setekh Wenut Boss in Genshin Influence
The Wenut Boss will likely be conducting a collection of assaults when it’s on the bottom. After some assaults later, it is going to go into aerial mode and fly over. It’s suggested for gamers to be taught its assault patterns and talents with the intention to keep away from any injury. A few of Wenut’s assaults are just like most of the Regisvines that had been fought earlier than.
Assault Patterns and Talents
- Sweep: The Wenut does a 90-degree angle sweep on the sandy floor in entrance of it with its physique which offers 100% ATK as Bodily DMG. Dodge and use i-frames to keep away from the assault.
- Thrust: When the boss is within the floor under, it drills out of the bottom from under the participant, dealing 100% ATK as Bodily DMG. Earlier than it drills out, there will likely be a sign of it popping out by forming a circle across the participant.
- Spit: Shoots 3 projectiles onto the participant with every dealing 50% ATK as Anemo DMG. As mentioned earlier than, dodging on the proper time or i-framing may also help.
- Stream of Gales: The Wenut comes out of the bottom and surfaces on the centre of the realm, firing numerous quantities of projectiles in each route with every dealing 50% ATK as Anemo DMG.
- Stormbreath: Similar to a Regisvine, the boss sweeps the realm round at a 360-degree angle and blasts an enormous surge of Anemo power, dealing 100% ATK as Anemo DMG.
- Pressurized Beam: The boss fires a beam within the floor which has Anemo power that offers 100% ATK as Anemo DMG on hit.
Susceptible State: Space of Assaults
The Setekh Wenut boss suspends itself in midair and summons 6 Windbite Bullets. After a while, if the Bullets will not be shot, then they are going to be absorbed then the bullets will hearth 3 rounds of projectiles every masking increasing round areas of the world. Every projectile offers 100% ATK as AoE Anemo DMG within the floor.
The Windbite Bullets might be destroyed which let the boss be in a paralyzed state for a couple of minutes. Gamers ought to rapidly shoot 2 Windbite Bullets with both Cryo/Pyro/Hydro/Electro. When the boss is efficiently shot by the bullets, will probably be paralyzed for a while. Use this window of alternative to deal injury onto the enemy because it loses 45% Resistance to the aspect that has been hit with the bullet.
- Dig: The boss digs out of the bottom and again in, exposing itself to assaults.
- Arc: It digs out of the bottom, travels an arcing trajectory midair and reenters the bottom, exposing itself to assaults.
Achievements accomplished from the Electro Regisvine Boss Combat
- He Who Controls the Spice: Gamers can destroy 2 Windbite Bullets in succession and use them to carry out Swirl reactions and produce the SetekhWenut in its floating kind down.
- I hate ‘Em Myself: Be attacked by a Wenut for the primary time.
Genshin Influence Setekh Wenut Boss Information: Beneficial Characters and Crew Compositions
For this particular boss, it’s extremely required that gamers convey a Bow character within the get together with the intention to hearth the Windbite Bullets, particularly with characters which have the next aspect, particularly Cryo, Pyro, Hydro, and Electro. Characters like Fischl, Yelanetc are good candidates on this group comp.
Moreover, bringing a Ranged DPS character might be helpful, since it could be a lot simpler to deal injury to the Wenut, because of its fixed behavior of hiding contained in the grounds. If gamers are having a tough time dodging the assaults, it is strongly recommended to convey a Defend character to the get together. Listed here are some advisable characters to convey to the Boss struggle:
Did you discover this information to defeating the Setekh Wenut Boss in Genshin Influence helpful? Tell us within the feedback under!
For extra Cellular Gaming information and updates, be a part of our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Additionally, comply with us on Google Information, Instagram, and Twitter for fast updates.